What is this all about?
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, and link up with us on Sundays!
Favorite Posts from this Week:
Please share them with us in the comments, or even better write a post and link up with us!
♥ Who knew there were so many laws for blogging? Taylor from Pink Heels Pink Truck shares the new 2013 FTC Blog Disclosure Guidelines. It's kind of nerve-wracking learning all the rules and stuff.
♥ Maria from Little Tree Vitntage wrote a post about why she started blogging. She mentions how she's seen a lot of people complaining about other bloggers' popularity and whether they "just want free stuff" or not. I think it's silly that people spend so much time bashing on what other people do and love-if you don't like a blog-don't read it. So simple. I can only hope those people go find themselves a hobby where people wont sit around and rag on them about it. Photo credit belongs to Maria.
♥ My roommate wrote a wonderfully poetic post called Asana about finding the moment of emotional pain during yoga and accepting it-you have to work through it to heal.
♥ Ashlie over at Painting Bliss wrote about finding her artistic self. It was beautiful, and inspired me to keep pushing to find mine. Photo credit belongs to Painting Bliss.
What reads did you enjoy this week?♥ My roommate wrote a wonderfully poetic post called Asana about finding the moment of emotional pain during yoga and accepting it-you have to work through it to heal.
♥ Ashlie over at Painting Bliss wrote about finding her artistic self. It was beautiful, and inspired me to keep pushing to find mine. Photo credit belongs to Painting Bliss.
Please share them with us in the comments, or even better write a post and link up with us!

I didn't know your roommate had a blog too. You can let him know I will be blog-stalking him this week. I just got your email on about the code; I'll be checking things out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a fabulous co-host!
Those rules really are nerve-wracking. And I need to read Maria's post because I admit that I do want one thing from my blog other than friendships. FREE BOOKS! ;P Please send them to me, publishers. I don't ask for anything else, though!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Aubrey said about your roommate. I want to read that article. As much as I love Pilates, I really miss yoga and my yoga instructor!
Thanks for hosting!
xo,
RJ
PS Sorry I'm so late to the party....we have four family birthdays this week!!!