7.17.2013

Recent Blog Design

Today I wanted to share with you a few blog designs I've done in the last few months.  

Ricki Jill hired me to do the design for Art @ Home as her family's Mother's Day gift to her, and I was so excited to be able to put together a theme that I thought would fit her.  Since she's a painter I wanted to go with some paint designs and some of her favorite colors-and the result not only ended up being really creative and brightly colored-but it was near and dear to her (awesome coincidence since I didn't tell her what I was doing) since she gets teased often about how messy of an artist she is! See the full design HERE!

Art @ Home Blog Design

Cerise from Craft Cherry won her design in one of my giveaways, and I had so much fun making her little cherries (stitches and all since she's a crafter) from scratch.  I loved the color scheme she chose, and it was really great to be able to put some of those colors into action throughout the rest of her design!  Some of the most fun I had was with her topics-I wanted her readers to easily find the different crafts! See the full design HERE!

Craft Cherry Blog Design

Kayla also won her design for Green Mountain Couple in one of my giveaways.  Since her and Dan are big on the outdoors I wanted to stick with their "green mountain" theme and literally made them a green mountain from scratch and matched it with their already existing logo.  We also thought it would be fun to do the Social Media icons as little state shapes, since they're really proud of where they come from!  See the full design HERE!

Green Mountain Couple Blog Design

Don't forget that if you'd like some help sprucing up your blog, you can use code SUMMERLOVE to take 20% off any blog design order in my shop until Sept.! 
xoxo Miss Angie

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the redesigns you've done! They're very appropriate to the style of each blogger. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I agree with Beth. They fit each blogger to a T! Love the 2nd one the best.

    Ginny
    www.buttergirldiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the redeigns that you've done Angie! I really love Art @ Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all great, but I love the paint one the most! All the social media icons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very good in this dear. keep on being creative!
    xoxo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been getting so many compliments on my blog! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on all of these, but I love, love, love Art @ Home, you so nailed that one!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.