For those of you visiting from UBP13 or for those of you who are just new to the blog (I have a ton of new faces around here! So excited!) I'm Miss Angie, and this is me:
Not only do I blog here at My So-Called Chaos, but I blog over at Health NOT to Health NUT as well, where I'm documenting my journey from not healthy to fit and healthy! I'm currently doing Weight Watchers and it seems to be working-but I'm only 2 weeks in! I also craft and create things for my shop Chaotic Creations by My So-Called Chaos, and I sell blog design on Etsy in the My So-Called Chaos One Stop Design Shop. Also, I co-manage a blog swap blog with my bloggy bff Beth over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
Aside from the digital world I work full time doing technical support, and I also volunteer with a local rescue group called Cause for Paws Utah. I help with their website, facebook page, and I volunteer in person with the animals when I can.
And every second Friday of the month I volunteer with the Utah Cyber Sluts for Gay Bingo. Where half of the money goes to the Utah Pride Center, and the other half goes to the charity chosen for that month. We've raised funds for shelters, animal rescue groups, juvenile diabetes, cancer foundations, and all sorts of things! All while having a really great time!
I like to keep myself busy, and this blog documents all of the things I do with my life. Some of the more popular things I touch on here include Love & Dating, Book Reviews, and I just started a new series called So You're a New Blogger? with hopes of helping people with blogging tips! I also host a two weekly link-ups, Musical Mondays and The Weekly Round Up which is on Sundays and focuses on sharing blog posts from other bloggers. On the first Wednesday of every month I host the Monthly Goals Linky party where we share our goals for the month and support each other.
Your Turn!
Whether you're stopping by from the UBP13 hop, you're just one of my new readers, or you somehow found your way here today-I want to know about you! Leave me a comment telling me who you are, how you found me, and a link to your blog! :) I want to get to know you!













Hi, I'm Elora from Out My Front Door~A Girl's Take On Life! I actually just found you recently through Hairspray and High Heels, about the Kindle giveaway. I actually am cohosting the giveaway, which I'm really excited about! I'm trying to broaden my readership, find blogger buddies, and hopefully great friendships along the way. My blog is only three months old, but I'm really excited about joining the blogger community!
ReplyDeleteI blog about my lifestyle, my upcoming jewelry business, the dreams I hope to make come true (I believe that if I have the guts to work my butt off for it, I can attain it!), and writing books. And my beloved garden. I'm a big nature lover.
I think it's great, all the good things other bloggers are doing to help new bloggers! It's wonderful meeting such nice people, so thank you! Love your blog! ;D
Oops--forgot the link! It's: http://outmyfrontdoorgirlslife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI come for the party ^___*. I like to "meet" new blogger friends. Your live looks so FUN. Enjoy....
Pls return to see my UBP blog post too in here: http://bit.ly/14IvDly See you at my blog ;)
I love that you live in Utah as well, and that you volunteer with the Pride Center! I would LOVE to, but it's still a little too far away. :( BUT I HAVE A BIKE NOW! So yay! Hopefully in time I can learn to ride up there. <3
ReplyDeleteYou rock so hard.
~ a fellow Angie
I am student/business young woman trying to find her place in this world. NC country girl!! Hopefully going to be a interior designer one day! I am a God-Girl and Christ Follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://doubleblessingboutique.blogspot.com/
wow you do like to keep busy btw you have some really gorgeous queens hanging with you :)
ReplyDeleteHello! I'm Sara from A Plethora of Pondering's! I found you through the UBP13 and this is my first time doing a blog party. I feel like I have been all over the internet in the past hour! I am an almost 30, SAHM of a 21 month old girl, who loves to read and write! Come check us out! http://plethoraoponderings.blogspot.com/ We are also on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/aplethoraofponderings Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAwesome party..........blog parties are great....I have nothing else to say I am not with it much today my mind is elsewhere and my body is here and my fingers are just typing away and I have no idea what I am saying
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by. Am really liking your blog and will be sure to follow. I am looking for blogs that are very different than my own - makes things a lot more interesting. If you have time, be sure to stop by! www.minnesotafarmer.net
ReplyDeletesounds like we have a lot in common! i'm an obsessive reader/writer/artist too! stopping by from #ubp13! In addition to reading, I'm also writing a memoir and I make journals! Please stop by my website at www.ouata.wordpress.com and visit my journal store! ouata.etsy.com
ReplyDeleteI love this post! I am going to have to check out the Ultimate Blog Party :D
ReplyDelete