Happy List-From Photos
1 // Josh playing hide and seek with the rabbit/
2 // Julie wearing her Tardis shirt ready for the Premier of Doctor Who.
3 // My April Julep order! So many bright colors!
4 // Enjoying my smoothie while crafting.
5 & 6 // Hair bows I made for my Shop!
7 & 8 // I blended up spinach for easy adding to smoothies!
9 // Refilled my fruit basket at work, last week I ate all but one apple.
P.S. I lost 5lbs on my first week of weight watchers!
P.S. I lost 5lbs on my first week of weight watchers!
10 // Skippy, who is like 20 years old.
11 // Shayla and Skippy.
12 // Me loving on Skippy. She's the sweetest cat.
13 // The Easter Basket my momma gave me.
14 // Ari modelling making a funny face modeling my hair clip.
15 // Shayla modelling the Green & Pink Bobby Pins.
16 // Nail Mail! Discounted Essies, Color Club for giveaway, and my Julep add on which was short. Does anyone else have as much issue with Julep orders as I do?
17 // I won the Gypsy Moth Sol New Moon Detox bath salts from Marissa Moondaughter, but she was so sweet and sent me the Kali Self Love bath salts as extra! Love them!
18 // My Covert Robin swap goodies from Feathered Nest Studio! More to come on those later this week!
What a happy photo dump. Love all the polishes and Skippy.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous afternoon!
Looks like a wonderful weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteJenafur.blogspot.com
what a fabulous weekend and congrats on the weight loss
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the weight loss. What a great weekend you had.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo collection - and love the cat!
ReplyDeleteOkay....I must say that I love the format of your Happy List this week. :D LOVE all the photos. You've had a great week! How long can you keep the spinach, or do you freeze it? I think it's a great idea to have it prepared for your smoothies. I need to do the same. Your mom rocks! The fruit looks great.
ReplyDeleteYou got a great start to your weight loss program. Kudos to you! Yay, Miss Angie!!! *jumps up and down with pompoms* I'm so proud of you! I need to do the same.....get back on a program. I want to check out the new Weight Watchers app.
Thanks so much for linking up to My Happy List!
xo,
Ricki Jill