My Favorite Posts This Week
- Elora from Out My Front Door wrote a beautiful post full of imagery and inspiration called A Morning That Makes You Believe That Anything is Possible. I love those mornings.
- Melanie Grace from Live Steamy is trying to help her friend raise funds to help with Autism. Visit her blog to see how you can help by buying something awesome for yourself or simply donating.
- Karen wrote a great post called Just In Case We Die which is all about how strange it's been for her to plan for her own death-in case something bad were to happen-and to plan for the kids. While I agree it's strange, I think every parent should have a plan in place!
- Dianapantz is sharing 6 tips to get back on the workout wagon, and I hope they help me!
- Karen at A Peek at Karen's World totally chose ME as her blog of the week! Oh. Em. Gee! I was surprised and excited! Thanks Karen!
$35 Sephora Gift Card & Ad Space | OPI Black Spotted Polish | OPI Euro Centrale Mini Collection | NYX Nail Polish | Winners Choice of a Kindle Fire HD, $199 Amazon Gift Card, or $199 Paypal Cash | Terra Book Goodies | Soulmakes Jewelry or Astrology based herbs |
How it works
Throughout the week keep an eye out for blog posts by other bloggers that you love, and keep track of them. You can save them in a draft post, bookmark them, write them down-whatever works for you.
On Sundays, grab our pretty button (code above) and create a blog post with a list of those blogs that you loved, inspired you, or you generally want to share with everyone and link up with our link! You should also follow both High-Heeled Love and myself who host!
Why do we do this?
I've stopped by to visit all your blog friends. I especially like the post on planning for if you pass away. It's something that all families (and spouses) should do even if it's uncomfortable to think about.
ReplyDelete