On Wednesday I was able to meet one of my absolute favorite musicians ever-and I'm still not quite down from that high yet. Part of me is still all "Oh my god oh my god I got to see, talk to, take pictures with, and hug Eric Himan!" Hahaha! Not only was he amazing to see perform live, but he is so down-to-earth and kind-hearted. He told us stories of what some of his songs are about, and he told everyone how much he liked my blog. Seriously. He kept talking me up-I may never come down from that high. I'm going to write more about it for Music Mondays and even post a video. :)
If you're in the Denver Area he'll be playing there tonight for the last stop on his West Coast tour! Don't miss out, he's wonderful! 7pm at The DNOTE.
Josh took this photo with Eric's phone, and Eric posted it on his Instagram talking about me! #totalfangirl
I Confess...
My stylist Jaime is amazing. Seriously. She did a color and cut last night and it looks sooooo good! The color is a nice rich copper, and I sooo wish I could get my hair to curl like hers. I need to buy a new curling iron-she recommended Hot Tools-any of my beauty blogger friends know where I can find those?
I Confess...
While I was waiting for my color to set I was sifting through a gossip rag they had at the salon. Luckily it wasn't a super hatey one (seriously-I don't really care about Kim Kardashian but she's pregnant, of course shes going to be a bit heftier and she looks great with curves, leave her alone!) but I came across this little tidbit... Seriously, were you all as in love with JTT as I was in the 4th grade?
Um yeah, he's still hot.
I Confess...
I received my hello box goody from Kim over at Slice of Life. Hellobox is a fun and inexpensive swap hosted by Pink on the Cheek (I totally missed sign ups this month) that is more focused on getting to know each other than the actual mail-you just send them something small and under $10 to let them know you are thinking of them throughout the month. I had so much fun getting to know Kim, she is sooo sweet, and such a great and fun person to know! Plus, she sent me this GORGEOUS Chloe vs. Tank bracelet which I love!
Left is my photo, right is the photo from Chloe vs. Tank. Love it!
I Confess...
The multiple posts per day is going to end soon lol. I have just had so much to write about these last two weeks!
I Confess...
I know some people get annoyed with blog giveaways. (I don't, I love them-both hosting and entering) but honestly-it's so worth it when someone writes you back that just won a hefty gift card and tells you how much it means to them as a single mother putting herself through school and supporting her baby. She's using it to buy diapers and a few toys-totally selfless and the response was so heartwarming I nearly cried. Eric Himan even mentioned that (he'd seen my facebook status) and how much it touched him too! Warms my heart!
The multiple posts per day is going to end soon lol. I have just had so much to write about these last two weeks!
I Confess...
I know some people get annoyed with blog giveaways. (I don't, I love them-both hosting and entering) but honestly-it's so worth it when someone writes you back that just won a hefty gift card and tells you how much it means to them as a single mother putting herself through school and supporting her baby. She's using it to buy diapers and a few toys-totally selfless and the response was so heartwarming I nearly cried. Eric Himan even mentioned that (he'd seen my facebook status) and how much it touched him too! Warms my heart!
Happies this week
♥ My birthday is in 13 days
♥ I booked my trip to Oregon, & leave in 19 days
♥ I met Eric Himan!!!! SO HAPPY! Loooove!
♥ Amazing haircut and color, it always makes me feel good.
♥ Sephora emailed me and told me I get a free gift for my birthday.
♥ My Chloe vs. Tank bracelet. Sooo dainty and pretty.
♥ Giveaway winners who really needed the prize they won! Yay!
♥ I am feeling less rolly in my belly area-WW is working I think!
♥ I am feeling less rolly in my belly area-WW is working I think!
Crappies this week
~ Spammer emails with blogger drama
~ Spammer emails with blogger drama

Your hair looks AMAZING! And you look so cute in the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat bracelet is adorable.
And I love giveaways, too. They're a chance to get something I probably wouldn't be able to afford (or if I could, justify purchasing), and they're also a lovely way for me to find new people and blogs to follow. I'd probably love them more if I ever actually won something, haha, but they're cool anyways. :)
Aw, love the giveaway update!
ReplyDeleteJTT was all over my walls when I was in elementary school. I think I kept BOP Magazine in business. :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you got to meet your fave musician!!! Agree about the giveawys, I love them too!!
ReplyDeleteLoving your fancy new hair style!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting you are going to Oregon! I love Oregon! I'd take any excuse to visit there that I could:)
ReplyDeleteEEEEEE! So much happy in this post that I'm getting a contact high from it! :D
ReplyDeleteJTT has grown up and even tastier than he was when he was a teen.
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing and so happy you got to meet Eric must go check him and his music out and what you spoil me with multiple post then leave me how dare you...lol glad to see life is going well for you
ReplyDeleteLove the haircut! And I'm so glad you got to take some photos with your favorite musician. It's always awesome when you get retweet/instagram mention from someone famous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Hope you had a fabulous weekend.
that is so weird to see jtt as an adult.
ReplyDelete