4.15.2011

Friday Confessional (Minus the Priest)

I Confess...

I've been spending WAY too much money on crafty things... I'm almost afraid to look at my bank statements to see how much money I have left...  But, I have gotten lots of pretty things made from it and I can't wait to put it up on my Etsy account.

I Confess...

I finally ordered Business cards, but I made a mistake on them.  I had to redo them a few times because the website was giving me issues, and instead of having my Etsy address big and then my blog address on there too (only littler) but I ended up with my Etsy address twice.  Lovely.  Oh well, they can't be changed and it's not a fatal mistake.  They are rather pretty and give me room to write codes for discounts and free shipping on the back.  :)

[cute, right?]

I Confess...

My birthday party is tomorrow night and I plan on it being AMAZING! There are a lot of people coming that haven't before, or don't come often, and they're really awesome.  I think it's going to be one of those big "meet new people and have the best night ever" kind of parties.  I also plan on being smashed-but that's ok, it's my birthday right?

I Confess...

My actual birthday is on Monday, and I have to go to a Funeral on my birthday.  How's that for a fun time?  Oh well, it is what it is and at least I already had the day off! 

I Confess...

I've always prided myself on being able to read people, and usually I'm very good at it-however now and again someone surprises me.  People I thought I'd love turn out to be complete asshats, and people who seem bitchy all the time can turn around and do the nicest things.

I Confess...

I loved having Kri at my house last weekend.  We stayed up late and did crafts and then went to breakfast.  It was just us girls for most of it (and Josh for part of it) Kri, Courtney, and little Kailee and it was so much fun! I'm really excited she's coming down again tonight and we can play again! I've missed her so! 

I Confess...

My Cupcake Calendar was still on March 29th... Because I'm lazy/unobservant! lol

I Confess...

I am incredibly excited for this swap we're hosting! I am, however, finding out that they are a lot more work than you expect! It's still fun though! 

I Confess...
The Vlog thing was more fun that I expected. I think I'll be a regular participant from now on-I loved seeing so many of the people I follow in real-time! I feel like I understand some of you so much more now!

What do you need to get off your chest?
Run on over and join in!


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. All good things! :D
    Have a FABOO time at your bday party...I wish I could come!

    Also, keep an eye out for the mail in a week or 2. *ahem*

    And your cards came out adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing at the 'asshat' comment!! HAHA!! TOO FUNNY!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess that I hope you have an AMAZING birthday!

    I think your cards are TOO cute! Just like you!

    Have a great time at your birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha nice post today! Yes yes I cant wait to come see you tomorrow and play! :)

    ANd Im pretty excited about making some stuff for the swap as well! :) Im so glad you guys decided to do it!

    I know how it is when you dont realize your spending so much on supplies for projects and things lol, its like you dont even realize how far you have gone, when I order stuff online I will forget I even ordered it and it will show up lol its funny though.

    I love this little "confession" post! :)
    AND those cards are a bad ass idea! lol I still need to get MY shop up and running too, I just cant seem to figure some of the stuff out, its confusing to me! You should help me figure it out sometime! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a terrific birthday, you deserve it!

    Asshat is one of my most favorite insults ever and is not used enough! Thanks for making me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a great plan for your birthday. Happy Birthday early!
    First impressions really don't mean much--that's why I like the bloggy world--you really get to know people, more than you think you would.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful birthday....how did I miss that you have an etsy store? I must be unobservant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards look good, glad you had fun with your friends too

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the cards. and have a great birthday party!!! enjoy getting smashed. thats pretty fun every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are super cute cards! I love it when I order something from Etsy and I get a card from the owner. Makes me want to go back and buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

    Your business cards are so cute! I love them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY for birthday parties!!! YOu must get smashed. Duh. It's your birthday!!! Happy early birthday!

    I've seen a few of your crafty items lately and they are ADORABLE! You're uber talented!

    Love the business cards.

    Sorry you have to go to a funeral on your b-day. :(

    Hope your weekend is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I lack the skills to blog. I like your list of confessions! It sounds like you had fun with your friends, lucky duck!

    I am visiting from Mamarazzi's blog.

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think your business cards are darling...mistakes happen, doesn't change the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy early birthday! Hope you are getting smashed as I type this, that's always fun and well deserved I'm sure. :).

    I love your business cards, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cards! What a great touch to add to your orders.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! Hope you have a fantastic time. TOtally get smashed, you MUST! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.