12.21.2010

A Single Candle


“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”

-Buddha 

***
Go out and spread your happiness lovelies.
Not only for Christmas, Yule, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, etc. 
But every single moment of your beautiful lives. 
Especially those moments when it hurts the most.
When you feel like your own candle is about to be extinguished.

Because when you light someone else's candle
Yours burns brighter than it ever will.

I love you all
May your candles burn brightly!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so very nice and well said. May your candle burn brightly as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote by Buddha. It's so true.

    Such a beautiful, heartfelt post. Perfect for the holiday spirit.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays and I ♥ you all! So glad the post brightened your day!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.