It's a little crazy today, so here's a muddled mess of random thoughts.
Brought to you by Keely over at The Un Mom.
***
First, while you stop by to read over my randomosity-
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
It ends tomorrow (Wednesday) at Midnight!

***
That giveaway is the result of hitting over 200 of you lovely followers.
It is also the result of me crocheting all the time now.
Which Kristi says is because I'm not having sex.
Kind of depressing...
But HEY-Benefit for my readers right?
My lack of love life is giving 3 of you a hand crocheted beanie in the color of your choosing.
I hope you all love me! :P
***
The coffee at work is gross.
Just had to add that in here.
***
I still have a bit of Christmas shopping to do, but all in all I've got quite a bit done.
However, I'm totally ashamed that I don't have any Christmas decorations up yet.
How sad is that?
***
This is my new buddy.
I'm so crazy about here.
I'm trying to convince Matt (who bought her for his kids for xmas) to let me buy another snake and switch them out. I love this snake, and I never thought I'd want one before-but she's such a sweetie!
***
I've been doing the 12 days of christmas swap hosted by Sami.
My partner was the lovely Beth.
Click HERE to see what she's opened from me so far.
I have received a Witch Hat Spatula, a book about cupcakes (LOVE love love) and a coffee cup. So far I am completely and utterly happy with all my gifts. I'm sure I will continue to be, Beth is AMAZING!
***
So what about you guys?
Tell me something random!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
It ends tomorrow (Wednesday) at Midnight!
***
That giveaway is the result of hitting over 200 of you lovely followers.
It is also the result of me crocheting all the time now.
Which Kristi says is because I'm not having sex.
Kind of depressing...
But HEY-Benefit for my readers right?
My lack of love life is giving 3 of you a hand crocheted beanie in the color of your choosing.
I hope you all love me! :P
***
The coffee at work is gross.
Just had to add that in here.
***
I still have a bit of Christmas shopping to do, but all in all I've got quite a bit done.
However, I'm totally ashamed that I don't have any Christmas decorations up yet.
How sad is that?
***
This is my new buddy.
I'm so crazy about here.
I'm trying to convince Matt (who bought her for his kids for xmas) to let me buy another snake and switch them out. I love this snake, and I never thought I'd want one before-but she's such a sweetie!
***
I've been doing the 12 days of christmas swap hosted by Sami.
My partner was the lovely Beth.
Click HERE to see what she's opened from me so far.
I have received a Witch Hat Spatula, a book about cupcakes (LOVE love love) and a coffee cup. So far I am completely and utterly happy with all my gifts. I'm sure I will continue to be, Beth is AMAZING!
***
So what about you guys?
Tell me something random!

I would never drink the work coffee. Most people in the office do but there's something so gross about it. I shudder to think about it. :)
ReplyDeleteI have PMS and am crabby today. Random enough? *lol* We don't have a decoration up. Nor have we shopped for a blessed thing yet.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a picture of the witch hat spatula! That sounds cool.
I entered your contest and hope to win. If your not having sex gets people a fun hat, your taking one for the team.
I should be working but am playing on Twitter and Facebook.
I think that is about it.
allstarme: Yeah... I tried for the first time yesterday... It was nothing more than coffee flavored water and creamer... Ew.
ReplyDeleteonemixedbag: Did I mention I love your face-that was awesome! I'm totally taking one for the team! Thanks for entering! :D
You need better coffee, you say? Follow your nose, my dear, and prepare to have the problem fixed (er, tomorrow). :D
ReplyDeleteIs that a Ball Python? She's beautiful! And you're crocheting because you're creative and talented- even those of us who get regular sex still need creative outlets like that (and I sew all the time now, so I know *wink*).
Beth: LOL -YAY!!!! Yes, she's a ball python named Tess and I want to keep her! LOL
ReplyDeleteI got the flu shot today at work.
ReplyDeleteHow's this for random - I apparently hate my foot. Last week I broke my baby toe and this week I ran the heavy door over the same foot!! I just don't know what's next!!
ReplyDeleteYou need one of those guys that come around with a little cart with coffee and snack stuff in your office. A little good coffee and perhaps some man candy to go with it!!
M
Silver: Hope you don't get sick!
ReplyDeleteM: Oh good idea, I totally do... Mmmmmm good coffee and man candy!