12.23.2010

CSN Winner!

Hello Lovelies!

I wish I could choose more than one of you to win.
You all had such wonderful things you still needed to pick up.
Unfortunately I only have one prize this giveaway.
(Look for more soon.)


I first listed you all out:

(click to enlarge)

And then I used Random.org to choose the winner!

And that winner is...


#37 Silver Bella!
She said she still needed to pick up a learning puzzle for her son.
She also had some other toy ideas she'd like.

Congratulations Silver Bella! 
Sounds like you'll make good use of your prize!
I'll send you all the details you need to claim your prize.

2 comments:

  1. May you have more love, peace and light in this time of the year my friend.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!^^

    P.S. I have left something for you. Please click here.

    GOD Bless!^^

    ~Kelvin

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.