12.08.2010

Wordless Wednesday: By My Own Hands


These were made by my own hands, and I'm so proud of them.


If you'd like to win one like these, I'm giving away 3 of them!
You get to choose your colors, and I'll make it custom for you!

Click on the button below to go to the giveaway post from yesterday!


Also, why don't you join me as I play along for the Jingle Bell Double Blog Hop?

Powered by BannerFans.com

18 comments:

  1. You did a great job. I am pretty crafty but have never figured out crotcheing.(Spelling either). I am a lefty and so is my mom she makes all kinds of afagans, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by. . .

    love the hats, and you should be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your own hands have been busy, the hats are cute.

    Thanks for the visit, stop by anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hats. And i'm a new follower, so I entered the giveaway. Pick me! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following...following you back...have a great week...and your blog is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    Found you via Wordless Wednesday. I am a new follower and I would love it if you would follow me back.
    I have a Secret Santa Giveaway running at the moment so please pop along to my blog and add your name to that posting.
    Your photo is very cute too!
    Helen
    -x-
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There!
    I've found you through the jingle bell hop. I'm your latest follower. Drop by http://www.sugarbeatsbooks.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! thanks for linking up with me! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do great work! Those hats are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Hats! I crochet blankets..many, many blankets.. but that is about it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to stop by and thank you for coming to the Jingle Bell Blog Hop, Im new at the hops so this is a learning experience. I also appreciate that you posted our banner to promote the hop as well. I love the beanies, they are neat, and your blog. Thanks again, Karren~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! I'm blog hopping and found your blog. I'm now a follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice hats! I tried knitting once...didn't go so well and only lasted an afternoon.haha. dropping by from the blog hop I'd love to have you visit me at undeservingrace.com!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I have blog hopped from Java's blog. What fab hats. I would seriously love one. I am now your latest fan/follower and am off to snoop round your blog (hope that's okay).
    Please drop by and visit my blog or follow if you would like.
    Warmest wishes.
    Carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are beautiful. I make them each year and give them to my family on Christmas :) Great job and love the colors. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    Have a great weekend
    ShowMeMama

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.