What a wonderful little swap, handled by some lovely ladies!
Sandi a la Mode and Much Love, Illy
Thank you both for putting together such a fabulous swap!
I enjoyed every bit of it!
Plus, I got partnered up with one of the sweetest people.
Alison over at aPearantly Sew
Not only is she sweet, but has impeccable taste!
See what I sent her here!
But my favorite part has to be the gloves.
I am SO in love with them!
See, I'm even wearing them today!
Thanks so much Alison!
I really love it all!
***
While you're here, don't forget my giveaway!

Sandi a la Mode and Much Love, Illy
Thank you both for putting together such a fabulous swap!
I enjoyed every bit of it!
Plus, I got partnered up with one of the sweetest people.
Alison over at aPearantly Sew
Not only is she sweet, but has impeccable taste!
See what I sent her here!
See how pretty the package was?
All cute and tidy!
Contents included:
* A pretty multicolored scarf
* A pair of fingerless handmade gloves
* A Coffee Cozy (made by Alison!)
* A gift card to Starbucks
Did I mention I really love Starbucks?
Alison and I listed so many things in common in the questionnaire.But my favorite part has to be the gloves.
I am SO in love with them!
See, I'm even wearing them today!
Thanks so much Alison!
I really love it all!
***
While you're here, don't forget my giveaway!
I love those gloves, I need a pair!
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad you liked everything! I was pretty crazy about the gloves too. I ordered myself a pair of oatmeal colored ones with a red heart :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and just in case any of your readers are interested, they came from here...
ReplyDeletewww.thiscosylife.etsy.com
Awww...your package looks like something I would love! The gloves are just too cute! And yes..Starbucks is the best!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Your package looks fantastic!! I love love love those gloves and that pretty colorful scarf! So perfect for a dreary winter day!
ReplyDeleteYour fellow CHWH Participant,
Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com
Those gloves are ADORABLE. What a great package!
ReplyDelete<3,
M
(A fellow CHW<3 participant.)
Oh those gloves are to die for! What gorgeous gifts you have!
ReplyDelete- A fellow CHWH participant
Amy
http://www.amy-couture.com
Awww.. That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat would you do with a $75 gift card? I have a giveaway on my blog right now for just that!
Come on over and enter!
love, love, love the gloves and scarf! You really got a great package!
ReplyDeleteAnother CHWH participant,
~Reeve
www.reeveknits.blogspot.com
Those gloves are adorable!
ReplyDeletea starbucks card. this is great, really !!!!
ReplyDeleteand the gloves are one of the cutest i´ve ever seen.
The gloves are SUPER DUPER adorable!! :)
ReplyDelete- Fellow CHWH participant
Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com
ohhh what a lovely package! your partner is very sweet :)
ReplyDeleteyour fellow chwh participant!
LOVE the gloves.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!! i LOOOVE the gloves, especially the heart!!! thanks soo much for participating in the swap, friend!!!
ReplyDelete