"I've always liked reptiles. I used to see the Universe as a mammoth snake, and I used to see all the people and objects, landscapes, as little pictures in the facets of their scales. I think peristaltic motion is the basic life movement. Swallowing."
-Jim Morrison
Totally never thought I'd be a reptile person, but I officially love snakes.
I still haven't found mine yet (fingers crossed that I do soon!)
Today I'm on my way to pick up another little girl, and then I'll have two when I find Tess.
I think I'll call this one Nessie, like the Loch Ness Monster? Fun yes?
Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas!


Really? I guess I never thought of snakes as being boys or girls. Can you get a cute bow for her skin?
ReplyDeleteWow!!! That's so intriguing. I've never thought of myself as one either, but then I've never really been around them, so who knows! Good luck finding your girls ;)
ReplyDeleteTabitha
Ooo. I like snakes too. They're kinda fun! Except I don't think I could sacrifice a poor little mouse to it every few weeks. So I'll just have to be happy with other people's snakes...
ReplyDelete