I just got a voice mail... [[Womanizer]] is in Salt Lake!!!! I'm really freaking out right now, I don't know why it freaks me so badly, but it does...
I thought I had a few more weeks... A few weeks to prepare and reconcile some emotions I've been having, but I DON'T! It's now! He's home and I have to be ready now! Whoa..
I had a bit of a panic attack... I'm so not ready!
hi ya friend! :D as AMAZING as it would be to just drive and get away for a while what I meant in my blog was to actually physically run. It used to be something I would do every time I needed to think things through. I would run for about 2 hours straight. (Or until I knew what the heck I was gunna do) Then it became a kind of liberation and I ended up doing it just to feel free. BUT I stopped a few years ago and now I can't :(
You're young and beautiful. You have time to decide...When it's right, you'll know.
ReplyDeletehi ya friend! :D as AMAZING as it would be to just drive and get away for a while what I meant in my blog was to actually physically run. It used to be something I would do every time I needed to think things through. I would run for about 2 hours straight. (Or until I knew what the heck I was gunna do) Then it became a kind of liberation and I ended up doing it just to feel free. BUT I stopped a few years ago and now I can't :(
ReplyDelete