So who wants to hear about my date with Enoch last night? It was terrific! The best part is that I didn't screw it up at all! Following the advice of some of my very dear friends, I was completely open and totally myself, and that was definitely the best thing I could do. I laid my emotions out on the table for him, and I was affectionate and honest and we had a great time because of it.
We met at Barnes & Nobles and walked around looking at books & movies for a while. We discussed our favorites and what we did and did not like. Then we went down and had coffee, which I promptly showed my super-klutz side and spilled mine all over the place. Once that got cleaned up we sat and talked for a while, lucky to be in a corner booth where we had some privacy to chat. I showed him my list of things (which he had requested) and he asked if he could keep it, which was ok with me. It was a really good conversation, and the night ended with some really good affection and I think we both walked away really happy.
He's decided that at the end of the month he's going to take me up to the Castle Creek Inn for a romantic get-a-way so that we can spend the weekend getting to know each other and just spending time alone together. I'm so excited! I've never had anyone do anything so romantic for me, and if it goes through it will be a wonderful first for me! Here's to romance, and falling in love because that's the path I think I'm headed down!
Hooray!
ReplyDelete