9.29.2014

Indian Sari Journals {Review & Giveaway}


I am so very in love with this beautiful little journal, which is handcrafted by Vishruti at Indian Journals on Etsy.  I'd seen these around a few times from other bloggers and Etsy supporters and always coveted one, so when the opportunity arose to not only get one for myself but offer my lucky readers one-I jumped at it!  And boy, I am not sorry I did.


Not only are these one of a kind journals beautiful, but they are high quality also.  Everything feels amazing to the touch-from the texture of the stitching on the cover, to the beautifully handmade paper inside.  They are sturdy and the perfect size to carry around with you and keep your important things in-or to keep on your bedside table for your most private thoughts.  Stunning.


Did you catch the part where I said Indian Journals offered one of my lucky readers their choice of a free Medium journal?  Well you can win one!  Open Worldwide!


30 comments:

  1. I love the Orange up cycles terry cloth journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Indian Paisley design. They're all beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Indian royal horse journal in beige! it is very cute (: Thank you for the opportunity. I have entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful. The Indian Paisley is my favorite. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the dancing peacocks journal! I just love all journals and am so happy to find some beautiful ones. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh, how beautiful, I especially like the fuchsia royal couple camel ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the White Indian Paisley one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite has to be the Pink Elephant Art Food journal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the buddha journal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Indian Paisley in mint green. So so, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone with an elephant. I recently was told I was to be reincarnated as an elephant :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the elephant and the peacock ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extra Large Diary, Rajasthan Design, King
    Queen Love, Blank, Indian Art Journal, XL Size, Miniature Painting,
    Rajput Era, Indian Folk Art

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pink elephant journal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. indian elephant art food journal is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the mint green elephant journal. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the XL peacock blue blank journal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the elephant print. It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the paisely in mint green, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this one! https://www.etsy.com/listing/186523663/paisley-art-journal-indiandark-red?ref=shop_home_active_4

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Dancing Peacocks in Bright Green

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the mint green journal with the horse on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Indian Paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OM Chakra, Art Journal, in pink is sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the Ganesha journal

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mini Diary, Art Journal, Small Size, White, Indian Paisley, Boteh, Ham Design, Little Blank Book, Writing notebook, Quick Notes, Acid Free

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the maroon indian journal.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.