9.19.2014

Handmade Love: The Leaves Are Changing

Handmade Love: The Leaves Are Changing


Which item is your favorite?
Don't forget to check out all of the fabulous giveaways that are currently running by clicking HERE.

11 comments:

  1. I actually really like the mugs. They do have something nostalgic to them, what i really enjoy in coffee & tea mugs. What's your fav item here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are so adorable! Hmm... It's hard, I love them all.. But the painting I think moves me most. I found his shop searching for this post, but he has so many amazing moving pieces. Also the cute little handbag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything fall related. Such a great cozy time of the year and my bday season as well. Lol
      im thinking about getting these mugs or something similar!! So cute!! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhh my goodness. I love it all! That clutch is phenomenal, that cowl looks delightful, the mugs are adorable, that camera strap is fantastic. Man, my polish is in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for fall leaves...funny since we don't actually get them in SoCal. Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed! I love #9. Pretty photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is my absolute favorite. What a beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, you should check out the rest of his shop-there is so much emotion in his designs. I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet! I love the leaves, I'm lucky I live where we have them, but they don't last very long here. It usually snows pretty quick after the leaves change.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.