I'm a geek and I love subscription boxes, so it probably doesn't surprise you that when I saw a geeky subscription box I had to try it. I was not at all disappointed-just look at all of this fun stuff! It's called LootCrate and I think I'll keep subscribing for a while. September is Galactic themed with Star Wars and Star Trek goodies, and you can take 10% off if you use code GALACTIC when signing up!
This post was not sponsored or anything, I just wanted to share it with you. :)





I saw a link for this on Facebook and decided to get it. I wish I had done this for August - Groot!
ReplyDeleteI was soooo happy to get Groot. He and the little Raph from TMNT are my fave!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would love this subscription!! I cannot wait until this month! My poor boyfriend doesn't know it yet, but I might claim the entire crate as mine for my birthday present!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for this month too! It looks really cool! Wasn't there referral links? I can't find them anymore. lol
ReplyDeleteI thought there were but I can't find them either, which kinda sucks but at least they offer the 10% off
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought! But maybe they stopped doing it? I can't see my referrals either which I KNOW I had one or two in there.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE subscription boxes. Luckily, they didn't invent them when I was a kid, it'd be so expensive hahah
ReplyDeleteTHE TURTLE!!! Omg. I need all of the things Ninja Turtle.
ReplyDeleteYou and me both! I LOVE TMNT! You should do a nail polish collection... lol
ReplyDeleteI agree! My parents would have never bought them for me. lol
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I love the little baby Groot! I should consider giving this a try...
ReplyDelete...patience, my love. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed it! This month is Galactic themed s it's gonna be Star Trek and Star Wars, etc. :)
ReplyDeleteMy sister got my husband a subscription for his birthday and this was his first box. SO awesome. Groot was totally my favorite. He's so flipping cute.
ReplyDeleteI am glad I came across this series on your blog. I just recently started my blog, and I want to learn all that I can to help our little blog home on the web grow.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope they do a Doctor Who one someday soon. :D
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loved the ninja turtles
ReplyDeleteI love the Sonic car air freshener! I tend to be a hoarder of car scents. I need to look for this one!
ReplyDeleteNice news
ReplyDeletecomment from wishesbridal
I love Leo! He was one of my faves growing up-but I think it was mostly because I loved the color Blue so much!
ReplyDeleteHaha!
ReplyDeleteThey are so fun! Your daughter has good taste!
ReplyDeleteI don't have any car scents I'm using now, I should definitely put it in my car now! It smells like tires because I can't figure out how to put my spare back where it goes.
ReplyDeleteI know! Wouldn't that be the bestest?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I just love him! Lucky husband of yours!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you did also! :D
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog! I'm a little bit geeky too, and have been tempted by Lootcrate before, but we have a similar style box in the UK called MyGeekBox which is pretty cool! Loving the Groot figure (although I still need to see GOTG!) x
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you found me too! :) Geek subscription boxes are super neat, and Groot is so cute! I really recommend seeing GOTG because I LOVED it!
ReplyDeleteThese subscription boxes look awesome. But, my husband would have a fit if I started a new one.
ReplyDelete