4.03.2013

Covert Robin Goodies

I was so excited to participate in The Covert Robin Swap recently.  It was a big swap dedicated to making handmade goodies for your partner, and hosted by Imagine Gnats and a bunch of other fantastic bloggers.


I had almost forgotten I'd be receiving a package from swap until it showed up on my doorstep with a little message saying "Shhh... Covert Robin inside!" which was an adorable touch!  I opened it up to find my partner had been Jennet from Feathered Nest Studios who focuses on sewing/quilting and not only sells goodies in her Etsy shop, but also sells fabric on Spoonflower and they're lovely! 


She sent me so much adorableness.  Some Embroidery hoop art of a little astronaut that says dream, a handmade cuff bracelet (she said it was Asian inspired because of my love of travel!), some sewing bags, and a super cute little plush bear.  Seriously, aren't those glasses and that heart on his butt just the cutest things?  She really took the time to get to know me (in secret) and to send me thoughtful things! I am so in love with them!  What a great swap!

Thank you so much Jennet, you are so sweet!
Also, thank you to all the swap hosts! 

7 comments:

  1. This swap is too cute. I love the embroidery hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I love that little bear :)

    Hey, I got my monthly goals up linking back to your blog!

    The Nautical Owl
    Facebook
    Etsy
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that embroidery hoop is adorable!!! and the bear!! so much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love that little nerd bear plush! :D
    What a great and unique package. Well done, Jennet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg how cute is that swap package you're got lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you like everything! It was lots of fun getting to make for you! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.