4.12.2011

My First Vlog

Making my debut Vlog premiere...

Just kidding... Please bear with me...

I'm generally not a fan of how I sound on recording, and I'm self conscious about being on film, so this was a huge challenge for me.  I didn't really think I'd do it-it's scary! But I guess that's the whole reason to do it, right?  I have to get past those fears that hold me back.

So forgive my camera quality, it's just my laptop in low light.
And forgive my uber dorkiness...
I only re-taped it like 3 times...

Also, I realized just how much I do look (and sound) like my baby sister... Wow.



Photobucket


 

[the song playing is Sky by Joshua Radin & Ingrid Michaelson]

Run on over and see what everyone else calls these things...

24 comments:

  1. you are adorable. i love that you played and i don't even mind that you skipped the room tour.

    it was so fun to hear you and see you. i just feel like we are closer friends now. does that make me a "clinger"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how I sound as well! I think you sound great though. I LOVE that you say Soda Pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your video came out great! Except for the part that you skipped your fave room lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Good or bad thing that you look and sound a lot like me? Video turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, you don't sound nervous or shy at all. I like the way you speak correctly (remember Ross on Friends, "There's nothing wrong with speaking correctly." No there ISN'T. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, how cute are you?

    I hate when people omit the T in a word...crazy!

    Potato bug and rolly-polly...I'm apparently the only one that had no clue what that was!

    Happy almost birthday!

    Thanks for playing along and being a rule breaker, you're a girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are like the cutest ever. you pronunciate so well. and are full of sass. i can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you are adorable. :)
    You sound much sweeter than I expected...that sounds like an insult, but it isn't meant to be. Anyway....yay hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a girl that doesn't play along with all the rules! *two thumbs up*

    It's so fun to actually hear the voice of people that I read! Good job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute! And hey...I'm from Utah, and I don't say "melk"! But have you seen the youtube video called "malk"? It's hilarious.

    I think you have a great recorded voice, and looked very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haaa!! You say caramel all fancy!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww hearing you say soda pop makes me miss my family! My family lives in Utah and I'm proud that we haven't been converted to the weird Mountain/milk pronunciation :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE getting to see and hear you...it just put a HUGE smile on my face...

    I love your accent and I am so glad you did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great speaking voice! I think most of the words were pretty much like I say them. I was totally lost on that whole raining while the sun is shining thing, interesting question right?

    By the way, you are beautiful You have gorgeous skin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Vlog! I am just getting into this with my new blog. I'm originally from Idaho and I never realized how much I drop my T's until I moved out East! I don't say "melk," though, but I know a lot of people that do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so cute! What a nice voice too, so much more proper than mine.

    Our weather just got better too. Though we haven't had snow in awhile, thank goodness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This has been so much fun! I like the way you sound, no accent.

    I skipped the show and tell too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Melk?! That's just weird. Why would anyone pronounce milk that way. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're absolutely right...this whole accent/dialect vlog is so interesting! So fun hearing everyone pronounce things!

    I've just learned the term potato bug from these vlogs. Up until now, I've only known them as "rolly pollies".

    You're so cute!! It was so fun seeing you "in person"!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, you are too cute!
    Utah people are weird and say weird things. It took me FOREVER to learn how to say Tremonton right. Did I spell that right? IDK and I don't care!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.