4.25.2011

Man Candy Monday: Henry Caville

Ok ok ok... I can do two posts a day right?
I saw Beth and Isha join up with this, and how can I skip it?
Thanks to Join the Gossip for hosting this eye feast.
There. Is. So. Much. Yum.
No joke.




Henry Cavill

Ok, he's a Britt... Every now and then they turn out someone really really yummy.  I first fell in love with him when watching The Tudors, and who doesn't love a rugged man in period garb atop a fiery steed?  (I'm looking at you Beth...) Mmmmmmmm!   Mr. Yummy here is also the new Superman!




Birth Name
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill

Date of Birth
May 5th, 1983

From

Brains
Preparatory and Boarding school. Has an interest in Egyptology, and other languages.

Notable Roles
Stardust
Tristan & Isolde
The Tudors
Superman


Yummmmmm! Who's your man candy fix this week?

7 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!
    Again with the dark hair/blue eyed Brit thing. *swooooon*

    Seriously, any man in period garb and on the back of a horse makes me weak in the knees, but Henry here has such a fantastic steel-eyed gaze to go with it!

    And I didn't know he was 2 years younger than I am! That's somehow encouraging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was soooo hot in The Tudors (Henry wasn't bad to look at too!) I totally get the whole Brit thing. LOL! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnn :) yes two posts in a day is delightfully welcomed! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for linking up!! I really appreciate it :)

    And where the heck have I been? He is so.damn.hot. How have I never heard about this hunk? Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE a guy in chainmail! (or however you spell it) *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like him. Didn't I read that they signed on Amy Adams to play Lois Lane? Now I am not digging that at all. She just doesn't scream Lois Lane to me. Actually, I am really not digging that at all. There are so many choices out there. Egads. What are they thinking? I do like Henry, though. He is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, hello sexy young man! I haven't seen him before, but I have a feeling I'm going to see a lot more now...

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.