I am HAPPY that I'm going to Piper Down to celebrate my good friend Julie's birthday tonight!
I am HAPPY that I got my Favorite Things package in the mail this week.
I am HAPPY that my sweet little honorary niece wasn't more badly injured than she was, and that I get to go up and visit her and her family this weekend.
I am HAPPY I finally ordered a Mattress Pad for my bed that will be nice and comfy!
I'm HAPPY that Mamarazzi liked her birthday present from me.
I am HAPPY that Brandy liked the prize she won in the giveaway from my shop. I hope the other girls like theirs too!
I am HAPPY for all of you lovely lovely followers.
Most of all, I am HAPPY that Beth and my Handmade Swap is in full swing and sign ups are happening! Haven't signed up? Come join us, it's going to be so much fun!

AH sounds lovely hun :)
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, happy! Yay! I needed some happiness today! Have an awesome night!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great HAPPY list! :)
ReplyDeleteYay happy! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of things to be happy for!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Love the cupcake layout! Have another happy week!
ReplyDeletewoooohoooo. i'm happy that you're happy
ReplyDelete