3.11.2011

I Confess...

I Confess...
I leave for New York in just 4.5 days! I'm soooo excited.

I Confess...
I'm so insecure with myself that while I was laying awake last night contemplating the trip to New York, it dawned on me that my rather large ass might not fit into the airplane seats.  I then laid awake stressing about it so hard that part of me wanted to cancel the trip and forgo the $400 I spent on the flights.  That's how insecure I really am.


I Confess...
I have been eating like crap lately... A muffin and sandwich for b-fast today, a donut and Olive Garden yesterday... No wonder I feel like my ass is too big to fit in the airplane seats.

I Confess...
A guy I went to high school with died and it feels a little weird.
I didn't know him well.  I knew OF him, and maybe said hi to him in passing a few times.  We graduated together-but otherwise-I think he was part of the really popular crowd that I didn't run with.  Still... It feels a little weird to have people my age start dying (he's not the first) and we're only 25...

I Confess...
Hearing of another natural disaster happening-the large earthquake in Japan and then the Tsunami headed for Hawaii and for the Pacific Coast makes me think the world might actually be coming to an end.  But then it makes me roll my eyes because the voice inside my head sounds a little like one of those religious nuts predicting the end of days.  It's quite possible the crazy weather might be related to The Super Moon...


I Confess...
I'm still paranoid about my nose bump.   
I called the piercing studio to double check and the girl there said it happened to her too.  She said it could take a few months to go away, and some days it will be big and others smaller... Just to leave it alone as much as possible so it'll heal.  Today it kind of hurts...  Most people say they don't notice, but David goes and tells me it looks terrible. :(



I Confess...
When I hear cell phones go off at work it REALLY annoys me.  Seriously, if you're going to be at work in a professional environment-put your personal cell phone on SILENT!!! DUH!

I Confess...
I feel bad about worrying about trivial things like my fat ass, annoying cell phones and my nose bump when I hear about the Tsunami and earthquake.  Look at the photos HERE and HERE.

I Confess...
These faces still make me smile after a long hard day or sad news.


[You can only see her WITH the flash, and him without!]


[this one makes me smile too-bad pic though!]


I Confess...
This just makes me gigle: 20 Sad Etsy Boyfriends






Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the insecurity thing. I'm very insecure with my body.

    That Super Moon article was interesting. I also sometimes fear that Armageddon is coming with all these crazy weather things etc.

    I can't even look at pics of the devastation in Japan. It makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate when cellphones go off at work too! use freakin vibrate. And I can't tell anything on your nose, dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noticed your link on Raven's blog so figured I'd hop on over and say hello. :) Love the confessional idea. The good news is that when you get older you stop giving a crap about things that make you insecure now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew a few people I went to high school with who've died-and they were both fairly high profiled deaths (one died in a dorm fire, the other was killed by a drunk driver). It's scary thinking about how someone you knew, someone who was roughly the same age, could just die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good news is, they're making seats wider these days anyway. Believe me, I have sat in airplanes next to women much larger than you, with no problems. :)

    You're going to have a FABULOUS time in NY, and come back with stories and pictures to share. :D

    I don't think the world is headed toward an end (although it seems like it when you think about all the natural disasters that have occurred in the past 3 years). I think it's more of a case of the information infrastructure is sophisticated enough that we hear about it now, and we hear about it faster, in greater detail, with personal stories...whereas even 10 or 20 years ago you wouldn't get THIS much info about it.

    That being said, there is nothing NOT tragic about what is going on in Sendai, Queensland, Haiti, the human rights issues and violence in the middle east and northern Africa (ok, in a lot of Africa), etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the same thing when these natural disasters happen. They keep intensifying and getting more frequent, and I swear it's all leading to the end.

    You'll fit in that seat just fine, silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fat ass is the reason why I haven't been on an airplane in a really really long time!!

    I think your piercing is sassy, I'm sure the bump will go away soon!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your fear of the plane seat.... I can't tell you how much I think about that! So SAD, but I SOOOOO Do!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wrote this on your fan page wall, but you might not have seen it. I suggested that you pick your fave boyfriend from my past BOTW list and I would spruce it up a bit for the occasion and email it to you for you to post next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MY fat ass can fit in an airplane seat, than anyone's can. Srsly. I worry about that every time I go somewhere.
    You will be fine. Nobody can see the nosebump so shutty! lol!
    It's always so strange when someone you kinda know or who is your age passes. I always wonder what it was from, and sometimes you never find out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad when someone your age dies, it just makes us stress more for sure. Your nose looks fine. Every person I've known that has had their nose pierced has had the same thing happen. Not sure how long it was there for though??? YAY for NY, stop stressing about the seat & get amped for how great the trip will be!!! I thought you were the optimist afterall.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.