3.15.2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...


Unfortunately I DO know when I'll be back again.
However we're going to pretend the return flight doesn't exist.
I'm headed here:



I couldn't be more excited...

In a few mintues I'll leave my office, swing over and pick up the lovely Brittney, then Jessica, and then David.  (He's not going with us, but his flight for Seattle leaves an hour after ours, so he might as well tag along!) Then we're headed to my house for Homemade Mac and Cheese (my roommate is better than yours-just sayin'!) and spend the night at my place.  Tomorrow morning we'll be hopping a plane and heading off to NYC.

A few matters of business:

First, please check out this morning's announcement:
Handmade for You Swaparoo!

This, my friends, is the last time you'll be hearing from me until next TUESDAY!
But I've rounded up some lovely love in the form of Guest Posts.
Prepare to be informed, entertained, and just plain laugh your pants off.

Here's the itinerary:

Wednesday:
Beth from Living a Goddess Life will teach you how to make a beaded daisy chain. This thing is adorable, I can't wait to try it!

Thursday:
Cassandra from Cassagram will explain why she both loves and resents Gerard Butler. Those kind of love/hate relationships are always fun, right?

Friday:
Brandy from You Don't Know will show you her life as a REAL Housewife of Orange County.  It's fabulous and glamorous, I promise!

Saturday:
Bernie from One Mixed Bag will tell you all about an entirely different kind of eye patch... And it's not the kind you wear over your eye...

Sunday:
Janna from Happiness is a Journey for Janna will introduce herself to you.  Then you can all know and love her like I do!

I assure you, these are some of my most beloved bloggy buddies, and each post has something unique and interesting to read.  There are a few that literally made me laugh out loud at work... So be careful, there are a few *cough*Brandy*cough*Bernie*cough* that you wouldn't want to read in a library.  :D

Just don't fall in love with them more than me ok?
As much, that's fine. Just not more! hahaha!

I'll see you guys in a week, and I'll have stories and pictures!



7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in NYC!!!!! Jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. woowoo! Can't wait! Have a faboo time! Wait...David is coming here to my town?!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantabulous time!! Can't wait for the guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! I'm so jealous that you are going to Ellis Island. I used to love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FREAKING JEALOUS.
    Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.