3.22.2011

Home Sweet Home

My Dear Bloggy Friends,

How are you all?  Did you miss me?  Did you enjoy your guest posters?

I'm now back in my city and in my lovely apartment at the moment.  This makes me pretty happy.  However, Frontier Airlines does not.  Not only did they delay my first flight so long I almost missed my connection, then they forced me to gate check my small carry on because they didn't have enough overhead space, but they then also just "forgot" to put it on the same plane as me.  You know, even though it was sitting at the end of the runway RIGHT THERE ON THAT SAME BOARDING waiting to join me. So there I was standing there at the baggage claim waiting for a bag that wasn't coming, then waiting another 45 minutes for anyone to even respond to the baggage office to tell me it wasn't coming in until tomorrow. 

So they call this morning and left a message saying "We got your bag, and it looks like it was damaged and all taped up-we don't know if it was that way before or... We'd like to talk to you about getting you a new bag, call us back."  Um... NO.  It most definitely wasn't damaged before, why would I travel with it that way? 

Now they're still not answering the phone, and the guy dropped off my bag (COMPLETELY wound in clear packing tape because they tore out the zipper) WITHOUT the replacement bag.  This is rididculous!

Anyway, look for a post with pictures from NY soon, and my swap package post soon. :)

Love you guys and glad to be back!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! What the hell?! I rode with Frontier airlines once, and I hated their staff. They were rude beyond belief! I'm so sorry they destroyed your bag. I hope they make up for it PRONTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a mess. I'm so sorry that happened. I'm glad that you are home though. and can't wait to hear the NY recap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so insane! Nice of them to wreck your bag and not replace it. Jeez.

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may have been damaged because of a TSA "safety" check (read: for no reason at all, we're going to vent our frustrations at being paid minimum wage on your luggage and destroy it).

    If this is the case, they will reimburse you for everything damaged or lost BUT you have to submitted receipts showing proof of worth. I really hope the zipper was the only thing they broke, as it's replaceable, and I'm so sorry your return trip sucked.

    I look forward to the pics and stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally messed up. I would definitely lodge a formal complaint about the baggage situation.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.