12.18.2010

I Seriously Heart Hair Straigheners

♥ We're talking big big puffy hearts here.

I still remember the first hair straightener I ever got.  It was this dinky little barbie looking thing that doubled as a crimper (crimped hair? Yeah it was the 90s) and I used it all the time.  As I grew older I got my first more professional one, and have used it nearly every day since.  Yes, I really mean every day.   I straighten my bangs with nearly every hair style, use it to puff up when I'm pinning the bangs back, straighten my naturally crinkly curls with it, and use it to make ringlets that are quick and easy.  It's one of my most important beautifying tools, and I'm addicted to it.

Well, my sweet little straightener I've had over the last few years just isn't doing it for me.  It's starting to lose it's oomph, and I find myself having to go over a section of hair several times before it looks right.  Guess it's time to get a new one.

So after reviewing some Hair Straightener Reviews, I have to say, I really want a Karmin Hair Straightener.

I'm even seeing people saying that it is the best hair straightener.  So I'll be getting one, and even telling you what I think about it after it comes in the mail and I give it a try! 
 
Plus, wouldn't this be one of the greatest Christmas or birthday gifts for your favorite girlfriend?  Your sister, mother, or your teenage daughter?  I know my little honorary niece would LOVE one! 

Is it totally wrong that I geeked out over the pink one?  How cute is this?


5 comments:

  1. God love you. It takes me FOREVER to straighten my hair. I see you did your research. It will be interesting to see what you think of it. I love the pink one. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crimped hair should really make a come back. I also totally agree on the pink straightener, pink makes everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My crimper was pink. Was yours? Mine was... na na na boo boo.
    I don't understand the hair straightener thing because... well... My hair does what I want it to 99.9% of the time. I mean, my friend uses one like it's God's gift to LIFE, so hopefully the Karmin will work for you the way you want!

    Oh, and I'm REALLY glad my hair does what I want because it's super thick and would take me forEVER to straighten. If I use a set of curlers to curl my hair (40), I run out before 1/3 of my hair is done :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a crimper - loved it too! I rocked the last half of the 80's with crimped hair (Man, now I feel old...) or with my Benders in and a riot of curls. My daughter now uses both of my hair things... she loves crimping her hair but only in 1 spot, just ONE.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always had straight hair so I never used a straightener. I figured what's the point. But I recently discovered it's awesomeness. I do need a new one, mine was a hand me down. Going to have to wait until after xmas though. sad.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.