12.16.2010

$35 CSN Store Giveaway

CSN Stores has everything- from cookware, to shoes, to TV stands for flat screens for that nice new TV you bought your significant other, kids, parents or even yourself for Christmas! How fantastic is that?  I mean look how pretty this thing is-I want one for my flatscreen!  (especially the fireplace one)


Also, with only a week until Christmas, you know you can get your last minute shopping done from the comfort of your own home rather than going out and fighting the hustle and bustle of last minute shoppers.  (In your PJs no less with a good cup of hot cocoa at your side!) You know the stores are going to be crazy.  

I love CSN Stores, and you should too-they're giving one of you a $35 gift card just because you love me and are reading this right now! :) How fun does that sound?

To qualify for this giveaway, you must be a follower.   US & Canada only.

For your first entry, leave me a comment telling me one thing you still need to pick up to complete your Christmas shopping.  What do you have left to put under the tree?
You can check out csnstores.com for ideas and that last minute shopping!

(Please don't forget to leave me your email address or some way to get in touch with you easily.)

For Additional Entries:  (leave a comment for each entry)
  • Follow me on Networked Blogs (the widget is in the side bar.) (1 entry)
  • Follow me on Twitter. (the widget is in the side bar.) (1 entry)
  • Like my Facebook Fan Page (the widget is in the side bar.) (1 entry)
  • Add my button to your blog! (code is in the upper left) (2 entries)
  • Refer a friend who enters (have them leave your name and email) (3 entries)
So go ahead and enter! It wont be ready for Christmas, but it will be perfect for that after-Christmas treat for yourself! :) You know you'll want it by then. :)  

Giveaway will end midnight 12/21 and will be announced 12/23.


Good luck!

36 comments:

  1. Oh goodness me! :D Very exciting stuff you have going on now.
    I still need to buy a Xmas gift for ME! I'm thinking a nice set of books, or a flatscreen tv . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have liked your Facebook Fan Page (username Beth Wade)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your button is on my blog "Blogs I Read" section, here:
    artemishi.blogspot.com

    (entry 1/2)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button is on my blog "Blogs I Read" section, here:
    artemishi.blogspot.com

    (entry 2/2)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't normally even enter something like this... I'd let other people have the opportunity to win because my kids are taken care of and that's all I care about. That being said, I do still want something. I mean, I'm not 100% selfless ;)
    When I divorced, I left a LOT of my "cool kitchen stuff" with the ex because I didn't have room for it. This includes my stand mixer (that he got me for Christmas but insisted on keeping??) and all of my creme brulee dishes, large ramekins, etc. Since I am moving into a house in a few months, I will be baking more and I would LOVE to have some of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you joined networked blogs because now I will be able to see your posts more easily through my facebook addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, I'm not sure how I didn't notice your facebook page before (did you know I have one too?) but I "like" it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaannnd, because I'm greedy, I added your button to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to get my brother's present.

    hewella1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to buy an new amp for my sons guitar

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to look for a video game for my daughter. It's hard to pick out a good one!
    digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you on Twitter @cezovski
    digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like you on Facebook
    Carol Anderson with the following e-mail address:
    digicats {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you thru Networked Blogs (Carol Anderson) with the following e-mail:
    digicats {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a gfc follower and I still need a gift for my father in law.I just don't know what to get him!
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. network blog follower too
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow on twitter@meeyeehere
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. like you on fb as rachel carter crisman
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you & I've got just about all the Christmas shopping done, but the last thing I need to get is some Play-Doh for the kids! Thanks for the chance to win!
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on Networked Blogs - Erika B
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like you on Facebook - Erika B
    MusingsfromaSAHM at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow on gfc

    I still need to finish making a gift, but I'm done shopping. Now we just need to get food for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i have to get the hubs all of his christmas! i've only bought him one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Still need to pick up one gift for a friend... I'm thinking a cute tote bag, possibly one from CSN!

    annalene
    thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. networked blogs follower (anna lene)

    thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. twitter follower @woozlewozzle

    thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. liked you on facebook (anna lene)

    thewideworldof (at)gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I actually have Everything bought - but I would love to buy some Noritake Clear Breeze Iced tea glasses if I won the CSN store GC!

    debbiebellows(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love a learning puzzle, for my 3 yr old son, to put under the tree. On the CSN site, I found the following: Learning Resources Woodshop Toys ABC Puzzle Blocks - LER8603 SKU #LRS1152
    Thanks for the chance!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following you on Networked Blogs as Silver Bella!
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following you on Twitter as @silverbella11
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like your Facebook Fan Page!
    FB Name: Silver Bella
    silverbella11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I need some stocking stuffers for my husband and I'd get some wool socks for him from csn.
    fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a twitter follower @suburbsanity.
    fourkidsrgreat(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.