2.18.2010

Two in One Day? So Awesome!

Wow, in visiting all the blogs I read this morning, I found not only one award, but two!  You people brighten my day every day with your blogs, so it's even a brighter surprise when you leave me a pretty award I can share with everyone! Thank you so much!

So here's a big thank you to Cuppycake Lies for being such a sweetie and giving me this award.  She's also an amazing blogger, so I recommend you check her out!

Please look at the last post too, as I left another award for a bunch of you! 



Instructions:
1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!

#1
How do I keep my inner self beautiful?

I spend lots of time with friends who love me for who I am.
These people are not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong, and to love me for it anyway.  I can tell them anything, and not be judged for it.  They're always there to help me, and I'm always there to help them.  My life would truly be empty without these people.

I blog, and read your blogs.
I can't begin to express how much my inner self is enriched when I blog out my feelings and check back to see your wonderful compliments.  Then I browse around and read about you guys and fall in love with each and every one of you!  ♥

I find God/Love in everything.
I've always said I can't find God in a man-made building, but the truth of the matter is you can find God in everything.  The Universe = God, so that tree, that rock, that stranger passing by-That is God.   The lyrics playing quietly in my ear right now-God.  God is love, and no matter what you believe in, that's a fact.

I am optimistic and rally around things.
My friend Kristina told me once that I rally around anything the world throws at me.  Something awful can happen, and I'll find a reason to accept it and incorporate it into my life.  I can rally around just about anything, no matter how it makes me feel.

#2
How do I keep myself physically beautiful?

I try to act confidently.
It doesn't matter what you look like, if you have confidence you're beautiful.  Confidence is sexy.

I take care of myself.
Shower regularly, take the time to pick out a nice outfit and do my hair and makeup.  So much can be said for someone who takes the time to take care of themselves.

I surround myself with beautiful people.
These people make me smile often, and brighten my life.  If you are surrounded by people who make your life beautiful, you in turn will shine a bit brighter and be more beautiful.

I keep myself beautiful inside.
I have a beautiful heart, which in turn reflects outward and makes me a beautiful person to those who matter.  

#3
A precious memory I keep close to my heart.

There are so many, it's really hard to narrow it down to just one.  A few of my most precious memories are also the most simple.  Just the other night, there was a wonderful moment when I was laying on my bed with my roommate and his boyfriend, and we were just talking.  It made me feel like I belonged, and that I always would.  The same can be said for a time when I stayed at his house last year, and I was in bed with him and our friend Angel one morning just talking.  Just those simple little moments curled up to my favorite people and talking.  It's a beautiful thing.

#4 & #5
The beautiful people I'm sharing the Award with.

Travel & Dive Girl @ Journey & Adventure
Crazy Mom @ Aint She Crazy!  

(Shhhhhh... I broke the rule and gave it to too many people!  Oh well, you all deserve it!)
You are all so beautiful!  Thank you for everything you do! 

6 comments:

  1. Haha. You're welcome ^^

    That definitely wasn't five people, but oh well, right? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yep, I broke a rule... LOL, there goes me paying attention... Oh well. :P They deserve it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! You truly do deserve it! Your answers here truly do show that you're a beautiful person!!!

    Thank you SO much for the award! I am honored and I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the award, thanks a lot, I heart you :))

    I so love your "Precious Memory", that's so touching. I have experiences like those too.

    You're truly beautiful inside and out.

    I love the way you classify the blogs you;re following. I might do that myself, hope you don't mind :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so so much! I will follow up once I return from traveling! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Confidence is sexy" is the key takeaway from this post for me. Also, it was nice knowing a little more about you. Keep blogging always, it keeps you beautiful.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.