2.09.2010

RTT: Yesterday Sucked-Buy a T-shirt!

♥ Today is going to be a much better day than yesterday, I'm manifesting it right now! ♥

So pretty much, yesterday was rough!  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and was feeling moody and emotional before the day even started.  Let's not forget it was a Monday; those are rough days anyway!  Anyway, as the day progressed I started feeling better, until just before lunch when my computer crashed.  Totally blue screened and wouldn't reboot-turns out I had a boot virus.  This is why I use a Mac people. 

So at this point they send me to lunch early, and take my computer upstairs to try and repair it.  When I get back, I still have no computer but they set me up on another coworker's (who's out on bedrest) machine, and I began the process of trying to reinstall everything on that machine.  After 45 minutes of reinstalling everything, I take my first call and the customer was upset and rude.  Now I find myself on a new machine, without the tools to help an angry customer, my mood went south fast!

After about another 45 minutes, I'm brought a new computer (mine was totally hosed) and I start the installing process over entirely on this new machine.  A new machine, which I should mention was super slow running and making my already sour mood more and more frustrating. 

I was about ready to try and leave early, or throw the machine out the window, when I slammed my finger in my drawer.  Lovely.  Queue the 5 minutes of bawling in the bathroom.

♥ The night ended much better than it began though.  We took Eli out for dinner at the Olive Garden by the Fashionplace Mall, and had a great time! It was so nice to hang out and chat with some really good friends and celebrate Eli being a Quarter Century old! 

♥I enterred another Giveaway over at A Nut in a Nut Shell!  This one is really interesting, and I hope I win a T-shirt.  They're political and I LOVE it.   Enter the giveaway here.

Check out a few of my favorite shirts below, and/or check out their website to order one of your own.








Arent't these great political statements?


♥My cousin is in town from California for a few days. I'm so excited to go see her!

♥Go check out more random thoughts over at Keely's!


4 comments:

  1. oh damn. haha crazy days.
    stupid copmputer! grr.
    Im glad your having a better time today! As am I!
    Love those t shirts. haha way Awesome! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny T's...

    Have a great RTT.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/are-you-tired-of-all-of-super-bowl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a comedy of errors on Monday! Phew!
    Nice to know that Tuesday was better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. It was so lovely for you guys to take me out to dinner. I had a great time. A much needed lift for my spirits as of late. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.