2.27.2010

Must Be Better by Monday

 


 

  

Plus, Amoxicillin & Claritin.
All of this and I still feel too sick to function?

I've missed 3 days of work, and HAVE to be better by Monday.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 comments:

  1. Drink some tea. take some vitamin C and some vitamin D! Go out in the sun tomorrow in the morning for 5 minutes it helps sometimes..

    You probly dont have any... but grapefruit seed extract helps in like 2 days! Find some... mix in into some sunny D and you cant even taste it!

    eat a garlic clove! that cleanses out toxins I hear..

    Get better fast! Loveee you ! Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your feeling sick still! Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! It is going around here in our town as well and I am taking my turn! That sure is a lot of meds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better now. Maybe your body is sending you a message to slow down and smell the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are up and kicking by now. One of the reasons you feel weak could be these medication themselves! What is supposed to bring us to a better condition sometimes hinders our day to day activities. It is Tuesday and I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.