25 years today!
What do you have to show for it?
You've raised 4 beautiful children.
There has been...
Almost 24 years of raising one crazy & independent daughter.
She speaks her mind, takes care of herself, and works hard.
(That's me folks!)
Just about 22 years of raising of raising a son.
He's intelligent, hard working, and has good taste in women! ;)
Nearly 20 Years with a bubbly daughter.
You've made her sweet, kind, and affectionate.
13 1/2 years with a rambunctious boy.
He's grown to be talented, loving, and a great little friend.
You have gained
A beautiful daughter-in-law that fits right in with the family
...a son-in-law who makes your baby girl happy...
And so many memories along the way!
I love you so much mom & dad, and I'm so glad that when dad tried to take you home as a gift for his best friend Floyd, that he ended up falling for you instead! We had our ups and downs growing up, mostly due to being too alike or me being a teenager, but I will be eternally grateful that you raised me and ingrained in me the strong moral compass and work ethic that I have. You taught me to love, to learn, and to constantly try to improve myself. THANK YOU for everything you've done!
Cuuute =]
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful daughter you are. That brought tears to my eyes. You're mom and dad really are special people. May you have 25+ more great years to come. Laurie Wright
ReplyDeleteThis is an AMAZING you post, I LOVE IT!! I hope that you parents get to see this!!! You have a great looking family!!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love you guys
ReplyDeleteVery very sweet post. I wish them many more happy years such as these.
ReplyDelete