1.06.2010

Today's To-Do List

It's my day off!  Seems really weird to have a day off in the middle of the week, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate these splits, but I learned long ago to make the most of it.  Anyway, today I have a huge list of things to do... Thought I'd post it...
  1. Do the dishes (Nearly every damn dish is dirty)
  2. Take down all the Christmas stuff.  (Yes, it's still up.)
  3. Pick up the house.
  4. Organize my closet and unpack the few remaining boxes.
  5. Vacuum the carpets.
  6. Scrub the bathroom.
  7. Get a haircut.
  8. Grocery Shopping.
  9. Run to grandma's and pick up.  (She's still in the hospital.)
  10. Stop at IKEA and grab a big bushy plant for the living room.
  11. Re-pot all of my plants.
  12. Wrtie a blog (Other than this one.)
So far it's nearly 11:00am and I haven't gotten the motivation to do anything more than make a cup of coffee and post this blog... LOL

Oh, here's an adorable picture of Heather and me!  :)



Awwe, aren't we pretty?  If I get everything done I think I'll go up and see her and her beautiful baby today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.