So far this morning has been much less frantic than I thought it would be (knock on wood!) and I'm happy to actually be able to post something in my blog. I'm a little worried that my poor blog and all you wonderful readers will be neglected a little through tax season, due to it being too busy to update at work, and me being too tired to update at home. Keep your fingers crossed I'm able to keep on writing! I've so loved this method of self expression!
Here's a picture of me and my lovely coworker (and BFF) Heather when we were bored in a meeting last week. My face looks dumb, but it was my "I've-sat-through-this-meeting-three-times-and-now-Heather's-taking-a-picture" face. Anyway, if it wasn't for a few of these wonderful people (Andy, Heather, Tina, Tori, Shay, Denny, Charles, Mary, Matty, Trajen, etc.) here at work, I don't know how I would get through some of it. They help keep me sane in a bunch of insanity. These people have been there to help me through the bullshit drama that some people cause around here, to help me grow and learn more in this company, and to just be a generally great person to know and talk to. I HEART you guys.
IHTC forever,
We HEART you too!
ReplyDelete