3.15.2015

The Weekly Round-Up: Favorite Get Organized Posts

The Weekly Round-Up

How this works:

  • Follow your hosts Miss Angie at My So-Called Chaos and Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.
  • Write up a blog post sharing some of your favorite posts this week from other bloggers.
  • Add the Weekly Round-Up Button (code above) and/or a link back to your blog post.
  • Link-up with our weekly linky party on Sundays.
  • Visit other party-people to see what posts they liked this week!
The Weekly Round-Up: Favorite Get Organized Posts

As part of the 12x30 Challenge we like to show off our favorite posts from the month prior.  I'm a little behind again, but I'd like to share my favorite organizational challenge posts from the month before.

Happiness with a Side of Tea: 5 Tips for Getting Organized

♥ Happiness with a Side of Tea shared 5 Tips for Getting Organized on her blog.

The Nerdy Fox: Organize Your Makeup

♥ The Nerdy Fox shared how she organized her makeup.  Very helpful for those of us that have a lot.

Anchor in the Stratosphere: Organized Your AM

♥ Anchor in the Stratosphere shared how she organizes her mornings, which is good for those of us who are late starters.

Dirt Road Daydreams: Room by Room Decluttering

♥ Dirt Road Daydreams shared great ideas for Room by Room Decluttering.  I really like her ideas-so useful. 

With a Little Help from My Friends: How I Stay Organized

♥ With a Little Help from My Friends shared how she stays organized.  I really need to work on using my planner more.



4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be checking these out, I've been really wanting to do some spring cleaning lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to going through all of these to see what tips I can incorporate into my routines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on spring cleaning... I always seem to make it harder than it should be. lol

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.