3.05.2015

25% off all Sponsorship in March! Let Me Help Promote You!

25% off all Sponsorship in March! Let Me Help Promote You!

There's no denying it, to get good traffic to your blog or your handmade shop you really need to put a lot of effort into promotion and external advertising.  One of the best ways to do that is by sponsoring a blogger!  Bloggers love to talk, type, and share-it's what we do all day long-so who better than a blogger to help get the word out about your shop, product, posts, and blog?  No one really...

I LOVE promoting blogs and handmade shops.  I mean just look at my sidebar over there full of big eye-catching ads for all those lovely shops and blogs?  I LOVE promoting my sponsors with giveaways, Etsy collections, Facebook & Twitter shout-outs, pinning items and posts, and more!  If you choose to sponsor me, I'll work my butt off to get your name out there to everyone who comes across my blog or any of my pages.  I also offer all ad design free-so if you need help with sizing something to fit or you need something created-I'm happy to help!

In fact, I just went through and lowered my prices and cleaned up my options-and I'm offering non-sidebar options too!  I'm open to ideas, feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns.

Don't forget to take 25% off any of the sponsor option with code HELLOSPRING at checkout.

Your Ad Here

6 comments:

  1. I need to get back to sponsoring, but I just haven't had the spare cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D And thanks for the recommendation, just added it to my sponsor page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you, I've had to cut mine back a little to save funds, but i have been going for bigger blogs lately which is good! I have ads coming up on Helene In Between and Venus Trapped in Mars-which makes me excited!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.