11.05.2014

Swap Madness: I May Have Signed Up for Too Many Holiday Swaps

Swap Announcements


12 Days of Christmas Swap
First of all, Beth and I are hosting the 12 Days of Christmas Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps-and you MUST join us.  This one is killer fun-basically you send 12 gifts to your partner, and they send you 12 gifts, and you both get to open one a day in the days leading up to Christmas!  Fun, right?   Hurry and sign-up, you only have until the 10th!

Aside from our swap, I'm also participating in some others!  


2014 Secret Santa Book Exchange

I love a good book swap, so I had to sign up with the 2014 Secret Santa Book Exchange over at Becoming Books!  Sign-ups end Friday, November 21st-so you still have time to decide about this one, but don't take too long!

5th Annual Broke & Bookish Secret Santa Swap

Broke and Bookish Secret Santa is another fun book swap, with varying levels of participation.  You can send one book and one item, a couple books and items, or even more-and they'll try and match you with partners who want to send a similar level.  Sign-ups end Friday, November 14th!  There's the option for international too.

Holiday Card Swap

If you want to receive a fun holiday card/postcard from someone on the other side of the world this Christmas, make sure to sign up for the Holiday Card Swap hosted by Luchessa and Dee. So fun! Sign-ups end Tuesday, November 18th.

Swaps I'm not participating in, but that I know about:

Cozy Box Swap 2014

The Cozy Box Swap is for cozy goodies and is hosted by Lipstick and Tractors and sign-ups end Friday, November 7th! 

2014 Scarf Swap

Scarves? A Scarf Swap?  How lovely!  This is hosted by The Texan Pantry and sign-ups end on Friday, November 7th!

The Great Christmas Exchange 2014

Oak and Oats is hosting a sweet Christmas Gift Exchange.  Sign-ups end Wednesday, November 12th.

Stationery Lovers Christmas Swap

Ah how fun!  A Christmas themed Stationery Swap! Sign-ups end Friday, November 21st!

The Fa-la-la-la Blog 2014 Holiday Card Swap

Here's another Christmas Card swap!  So much fun to get mail. Sign-ups end Tuesday, November 25th.

Reddit Secret Santa Exchange

Every year Reddit hosts a HUGE Secret Santa gift exchange, and they're taking sign-ups for the 2014 one right now!

So are you playing along with any of these?
And I'm an experienced swapper, so if you have any questions let me know!

9 comments:

  1. Holy shit!! You sure did!! My husband is gonna be pissed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yeah, really! I signed up for 4, and now I can't sign up for any more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm signed up with FIVE this year. I'm such an addict! But I'm not ashamed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf swap idea. I might have to join in on that one. Who doesn't love a cozy scarf? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! I'm a scarf aholic, but my budget just doesn't allow for another swap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention my dear. I think any postie lovers should stop by & sign up for a cute postcard from the opposite part of the world.

    And oh my that scarf swap sound like fun too ;)

    xo,

    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.