Today is day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways and I have a super-fun person to introduce you to. Her name is Sarah and she blogs over at Oh So Kawaii and also runs a super cute Kawaii shop! You should definitely follow her blog if you like geekery, kawaii, lolita, or just plain fun! Her blog is sooooo cute-just like her!
How do you usually celebrate the holidays?
My partner and I have family all over the country, so we alternate where we go each year. Last year we stayed in Adelaide (our home town) for Christmas with my family, so this year we are heading to Melbourne to celebrate with his :)
What is your favorite holiday food?
My family have a lot of Christmas traditions, one of which is our home made Christmas puddings. The recipe has been passed down for generations and we all get together to cook them a month before Christmas. Christmas Day, we heat them up and serve it with brandy butter, and it is soooo good! Another one we do each year is strawberry champagne punch... But that's not exactly food ;)
What's at the top of your holiday wishlist this year?
I have to be really boring and go with house stuff. My fiancé and I recently bought a house (which you can read about on my blog!) and there is so many boring house hold items we just don't have yet! Like a clothes hanger, good cooking knives, someone to fix our collapsing retaining wall. Mind you, if a pink chess chocolate head bow or a blue cream cookie OP found their way in there, I wouldn't be completely disappointed ;)
Are you planning any awesome posts on your blog this holiday season?
I've never really been much of a planner. I tend to blog about things as they happen, I have a pretty busy life! But with all the end of year Christmas parties, Lolita meets and swing dance performances coming up, there is sure to be something to interest you.
What is our favorite thing about blogging?
I love having such an open space to share my life and thoughts with other like minded people on.
Just look at the cute stuff you can find in Sarah's shop also! Click on the image to see the listing!
Sarah is giving this cute Kawaii necklace and stationery set to one lucky winner!
Giveaway is open worldwide only and ends 12/4/14 at 12AM.
a Rafflecopter giveawayDon't forget to stop by tomorrow for day 8!



.jpg)
.jpg)
Definitely not a Black Friday shopper. And all of my Christmas shopping is done! :P
ReplyDeleteNo on Black Friday and No (this year) on Cyber Monday because we are doing our Thanksgiving Distributions on Monday this year.
ReplyDeleteCyber Monday (Black Friday scares me and makes me claustrophobic) and I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteNew coat )
ReplyDeleteI always jut ask for gift cards to sephora or amazon so that is what I usually get! I don't get many surprises :)
ReplyDeleteNo way-I don't do CHAOS!!
ReplyDeleteI like the smell of anything baking, vanilla, or hot chocolate :)
ReplyDeleteI really like milk chocolate and white chocolate. I would probably pick peanuts or almonds as well.
ReplyDeleteThe nars cheek domination palette.
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of a fresh cut christmas tree! tracietrump40@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMmmm orange chocolate
ReplyDeleteA new computer & remote car starter!
ReplyDeleteCranberry spice kinda smells! And vanilla of course.
ReplyDeleteNo, i always want to, but never actually do. I'd rather sleep then take the bus out in the cold. lol.
ReplyDeleteMy sister-in-law always seems to know exactly what I'd love. I don't know what she's getting me but whatever she does I always wear! :)
ReplyDeletewoot, I love Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I am finding great deals already before those 2 days but I am looking for another electric blanket and a programmable crockpot. We will see what happens
ReplyDeleteI've never had such shopping tradition here in Finland. I've been looking for Christmas presents these days.
ReplyDeleteMulled Wine
ReplyDeleteMy Favourite Chocolate is White Chocolate. My Perfect Chocolate would be white chocolate with strawberry & marsh mellows YUM!
ReplyDeleteNo black Friday my mother and I fought in the car the one time we went shopping. cyber monday I love but I broke this year :(
ReplyDeleteBuy I dont know how to make.
ReplyDeleteGoodness, I don't know! I am quite content! I must admit I am looking forward to a new pair of slippers! My husband buys me a pair for Christmas every year and it is quite cold in PA this Nov. I am looking forward to a new pair! :)
ReplyDeleteMy mum has definitely got me either cat releated things (as my best friend is my cat Percy!) or books. Those are basically my two favourite things.
ReplyDeletebuy most of them. I would like to make more, but my family are fussy
ReplyDeleteno, normally got all my stuff by then
ReplyDeleteMulled Wine
ReplyDeleteHome baking - vanilla! Mmm.
ReplyDeletei love peppermint
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the year. Most of the time I buy things for people that aren't really affected by Black Friday sales. However this year I'm hoping to snag a decent digital camera for myself.
ReplyDeleteCyber Monday. Especially this year, my birthday falls on Black Friday not going out shopping in those crowds on my special day;)
ReplyDeleteA new Micheal Kors Handbag and wallet...I need a new handbag soooo bag!! If I win this I'll be okay!!
ReplyDeleteAnd winter treat like cinnamon cookies, or dessert scents
ReplyDeleteHas to be a gingerbread smell for me
ReplyDeleteNo have never done
ReplyDeleteLindt creation praline. I love any pralines with a crunchy nut
ReplyDeleteI buy all of them. I am not very good at making things
ReplyDeleteAn iPhone 6 would be lovely
ReplyDeleteI am very hard to buy for so will probably get vouchers :-)
ReplyDeleteI like mulled wine
ReplyDeleteCinnamon
ReplyDeleteMy mom usually just shops from my Amazon wish list so she doesn't have to worry about me not liking something.
ReplyDeleteAt the top of my holiday wishlist this year is a new cell phone - Galaxy or the latest iphone !
ReplyDeleteAnd also a mate for life... :-)
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway ♥
It depends really, I do both make and buy gifts. I like to make them but often run out of energy.
ReplyDeleteI'm not only should but must have new library for my room !!!
ReplyDeleteI've entered the Rafflecopter here and also the other two awesome giveaways !!!
ReplyDeleteThere are ao many beautiful clutches - floral and others - on the Etsy shop of Oyeta ♥♥♥
Thank you for the chance to win :-)
My sister keep saying that I would look good with the tartan dress we saw together in a shop a while ago...I hope that's an hint and not just her opinion! =)
ReplyDeleteI would love a statement necklace and over the knee grey boots
ReplyDeleteMy favorite chocolate is just a plain Hershey's milk chocolate bar :) Nothing fancy.
ReplyDeleteI am neither -- too much hassle and stress for me :)
ReplyDeleteI would love some lululemon
ReplyDeleteOnline for me.. I want to avoid the crowds.
ReplyDeleteI'd love an iMac.
ReplyDeleteIt's about half and half.
ReplyDeleteI love milk chocolate with rice krispies.
ReplyDeleteI want diamond earrings
ReplyDeleteI like dark chocolate
ReplyDeleteA Kindle Fire HDX!
ReplyDeleteI buy gifts. I don't currently have the skills to make gifts. I do like to give baked goods along with the gifts though.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is dark chocolate mixed with orange or raspberry.
ReplyDeleteI used to shop on Black Friday but I don't like to shop on Thanksgiving anymore. Cyber Monday is great though!
ReplyDeleteA couple of books I've been putting on my wishlist! :) but I've been eyeing a wallet as well :P
ReplyDeleteI usually buy them because I don't have much spare time. But in some cases there's always a handmade gift..
ReplyDeleteDark chocolate and it would include dried fruit and pretzel!
ReplyDeleteA new pair of boots
ReplyDeleteI love dark chocolate. my perfect chocolate would include caramel!
ReplyDeleteNope, never done it!
ReplyDeletemilk chocolate with raspberries!
ReplyDeleteA new candy thermometer!
ReplyDeleteIt's about 50/50. I buy the toys the grand babies want plus make them something too. Make gifts for my friends. That has been our tradition for many years now. Also make food gifts as well.
ReplyDeleteMilk chocolate, add caramel & it is perfect!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not a black Friday shopper. Do some on cyber Monday.
ReplyDeleteI buy gifts and I do most of it online.
ReplyDeleteBoots! I love them all.
ReplyDeleteI have my eyes on this dress
ReplyDeleteYes, all i go for is to help my mom and aunts
ReplyDeleteI buy them because I am not crafty
ReplyDeleteI buy them because it saves many times)
ReplyDeleteyes, I go to a big mall and catch all discounst :)
ReplyDeleteActually i have lot of favorite chocolates :D but these are the best among the rest, the Meiji & KitKat but my perfect chocolate includes nuts! <3 nomnom
ReplyDeleteNew handbag! Lubka
ReplyDeleteI buy all of them, it is much easier and faster.:-)
ReplyDeleteI love milk chocolate and also dark one with mint.
ReplyDeleteNo, I am not. I do shopping during year when I need something.
ReplyDeleteI buy them, but sometimes I search for some easy DIY
ReplyDeleteAt the top of my wish list is wanting to have enough of what my daughters like and want for them to be content. They are 18 and 21 years old. Along with that thought is where is the true meaning of Christmas. I am guilty of spoiling them over the years so I will take the blame. For myself is some of the things I need. I know my mother will help me get Christmas but I do hate that I have to depend on her. Sorry to go into all of that. I guess it's just where I am. Thanks for this opportunity.
ReplyDeleteThe instructions say that we can favorite a different item daily from the etsy shop but it doesn't show that. I was just curious about this.
ReplyDeleteI buy presents. It's much easier.
ReplyDeleteTop of my wish list is a laptop.
ReplyDeletegadgets or bags
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI mostly buy the presents :)
watch ,chocolates & beauty products.
ReplyDeleteMostly, I buy gifts because they will be perfect with good finishing. I'm not good at making gifts.
ReplyDeleteDresses and jewelry are at the top of my wishlist.
ReplyDeleteA designer purse, like Juicy Couture, Milly, Rebecca Minkoff, Dooney and Bourke, or Michael Kors.
ReplyDeleteNo I am not
ReplyDeleteMilk chocolate. My perfect chocolate is caramel
ReplyDeleteI buy the majority of prizes because it's less time consuming.
ReplyDeleteChocolates
ReplyDeleteI want fabric!
ReplyDeletelaptop
ReplyDeleteShoes!
ReplyDeleteI'd love some new crafting materials and books!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them all!!!
ReplyDeleteRight now, I am nuts about dark chocolate with a hint of sea salt
A new watch!
ReplyDeleteI like any kind of dark chocolate and it should include nuts.
ReplyDeleteI never shop on Black Friday.. This time of the year I save money for a Christmas dinner party :)
ReplyDeleteNo, we went last year and it was crazy, I might buy some things monday though.
ReplyDeleteI like milk chocolate with almonds.
ReplyDeleteAlmonds, almonds and almonds!!
ReplyDeleteNo Black Friday/Cyber Monday in this part of the world, thank goodness.
ReplyDeleteI love pretty much any chocolate! but I think my favourite would include hazelnuts and a variety of spices!
ReplyDeleteI love Milk Chocolate
ReplyDeletemilk chocolate is my favorite and I love it with almonds!
ReplyDeleteI always shop on Black Friday!
ReplyDelete