Renew Essentials would like to give one lucky reader of My So-Called Chaos their very own full-sized jar of their Hyaluronic Acid Cream: Day/Night Moisturizer for Healthy Skin. We could all use healthier skin right?
Hyaluronic Acid Cream helps:
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce heavy wrinkles over time
- Smooth and hydrate skin
- Even out skin complexion naturally
- Softens skin
- Stimulate the creation of new Collagen
Giveaway is open to residents of the USA and Canada. Ends 11/18/14.
Entering below agrees to all terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Funny this should come up, because I'm actually in the middle of writing a post all about my skin problems! Thank goodness for photoshop because I have had acne my entire life... way before my teen years. In the last couple of years, I've started getting angry, red blemishes on my neck. It's SO frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI've mostly managed it by utilizing strong, salicic acid based cleansers, neosporin (seriously) and a good oil-free moisturizer. But still... the flare ups do happen. I'm currently trying something different that seems to be yielding great results but I have a while to go yet before I am ready to praise it. :D
I skin care does not consist of much. I just use a neutrogena wash and then a neutrogena toner. That is all i use. I don't really find much that works on my skin. One day it will be perfectly fine and the next it will be horrible with acne. I really need to expand the products i use!
ReplyDeleteI actually LOVE this stuff... And just ran out! I would LOVE to win another jar!! I have issues with dry patches of skin on random spots of my face. Love hyaluronic acid cream for really keeping my skin hydrated!
ReplyDeleteOh, it helps with the dry patches? That's good to know! I have a dry patch on my neck (it just appeared) and I find it so weird, so I'll have to try it!
ReplyDeleteYes and it's wonderful! This is the kind if cream that's perfect for both oily skin types AND dry skin types. It hydrates the skin without leaving it feeling greasy/oily. And makes dry skin so soft and even! At least that's what I've found for me. :)
DeleteUgh that is no bueno, but I totally understand how you feel!
ReplyDeleteI have skin problems too, and I hate it! I do have some stuff similar to this, and if I'd just remember to use it every day... It was great the few days I did haha!
ReplyDeleteI have very oily skin and I am prone to acne.
ReplyDeleteI have some dry skin issues. I use just soap and water
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway! I've wanted to find a really good face cream. In the winter my face gets confused. It gets dry and spotty really crazy and this would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteI just went & had a pore treatment.. apparently I am not moisturizing enough, so this would be great!
ReplyDeleteI have to figure out a better winter routine but I just make up remover at night and face wash and moisturizer in the am
ReplyDeleteI have combo skin and fine lines. This would do wonders for my skin!
ReplyDeleteUneven skin tone and lots of freckles, and big pores. Mehhh.
ReplyDeleteI suffer from adult acne. Bummer. I'm still figuring out how to keep it under control, but salicylic acid seems to be my friend as well as exfoliating every day.
ReplyDeleteMy skin is Sooo dry and bumpy. I have tried oils, body scrubs, and lotions, with no luck
ReplyDelete