Hey lovelies! I have an awesome new blog friend to introduce you to today. This new bloggy buddy is named Tricia, and she blogs over at Pray Love Blog. At Pray Love Blog not only can you make a new friend, but you can read about her life as a wife to her "nerdy husband Troy" and as a mother to her "super-hero like" son Mekhi. There she chronicles the adventures, trials, and day-to-days of this life, the situations occurring in trying to conceive child number two, and parenting and beauty tricks! She's like Wonder Woman over there! In order to get to know her better, I've asked her some questions! Check them out... You may make a new friend too!
How did you get started blogging?
I first started blogging back in 2012 on wordpress as an online diary to document my life as a single mom.
What has been your favorite thing about blogging so far?
Connecting and reading about so many cool, different and funny people.
What do you hope to accomplish or learn from blogging in the future?
I hope to meet and make more friends and inspire other to laugh and be happy and free with who and where they are in life.
How do you celebrate the holidays?
Up until last year I celebrated holidays with my family in Miami. Now married and living in a new state.. I guess I'm going to be making some new traditions. any suggestions?
What is your favorite holiday food?
I can eat my weight in pumpkin pie. please test this statement.
If you could have anything this holiday season, what would it be?
100 million dollars *insert Dr.Evil pinky to lip pose here*
What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
No rain. No flowers.
If you could send one piece of information back to your 15 year old self, what would it be?
Say no to Sallie Mae lol
Oh man, that's some good advice... I think you should really run over and say hello to Tricia at Pray Love Blog.
To celebrating meeting this pretty lady, I've decided to give away FIVE of my rotating banner ads.
These ads rotate at the bottom of each post and have the option of participating in the Group Giveaway.
Giveaway is open Worldwide, and ends 11/20/14. The ads last until January 1st.
Enterring below agrees to all Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter widget.






Another cool blogger to follow. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteAlways have to appreciate a fellow pumpkin pie lover! Also, Sallie Mae is not my friend either. As time passes I start to like her less and less. Yay huge school loans! (Now lets just hope we are talking about the same Sallie Mae ha ha!)
ReplyDeleteI agree!
ReplyDeleteI could've written this. I deleted everything online back in the summer because it wasn't proving to be a positive experience anymore.
ReplyDelete