11.24.2014

12 Days of Giveaways Day 9: 3 Tier Custom Necklace


Aw, we're up to day 9 of the 12 Days of Giveaways already... Where does the time go?  Today I want to introduce you to Brandie of Khaotic Cupcake!  She makes lovely personalized creations that would be perfect for your holiday shopping!


How do you usually celebrate the holidays?
We have a small gathering at either my moms or dads house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We each give/get one gift, very low key but great to be able to take time off work to just hang out with the people you love the most.

Are you a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper? 
 If so, what are you planning to shop for those days this year?
I haven't even gone out on Black Friday, I have always been to afraid of the crowds! But after seeing Michaels Sale catalog I just might have to chance it!

What is your favorite holiday food?
I love Thanksgiving dinner, we usually have it multiple times through out the year! My favorite dish is Squash Casserole! So yummy!

What's at the top of your holiday wishlist this year?
This is probably the first year I don't have a "big gift" that i've been eyeing! My goal this Christmas is all handmade gifts, not all made by me but possibly some other handmade shop owners. So anything handmade would be on my list.

What inspires your lovely creations?
My store was inspired by my daughter, who has Cystic Fibrosis. I originally started hand stamping metal to make pieces to help raise money for a cure, then branched out into a store. When I am able to make pieces that aren't custom requests it starts with one pieces, usually a charm and then I come up with a saying to match.

Look at some of the fun stuff you can find in her shop-click on the photo to see the listing!

  
 

Brandi is giving one lucky winner a three tiered custom necklace!
Giveaway is open to USA only and ends 12/4/14 at 12AM.  
Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Don't forget to visit tomorrow to enter day 10 of the 12 Days of Giveaways!






54 comments:

  1. I would give to my daughter as she likes unique things

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my sister who just became a grandmother for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely give this to my SIL. She would love this necklace and it's perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd give it to my mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - love this necklace for my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd give it to my mom, she'd love to have her grandkids on one necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would give it to my daughter because she gave me the three most beautiful grandbabies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd give it to my little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For my best friend to rep her famlY ::)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Okay that makes sense. :D Good luck with the house building!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd give it to my long-distance best friend of over 10 years. I have a beautiful ring she gave to me last Christmas and I'd love to send her something pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's what I got for my Birthday this year. My boyfriend paid for a special tattoo that I've wanted for many years now. http://www.kimiwho.com/2014/09/first-tattoo-serious-reason-behind/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, least she asked about the color. LOL Yay for new sheets! Hmm we could use some too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well maybe you will get one more this year :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! New clothes are nice when it's stuff you like and will actually wear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm What do you think I should buy for my twin cats for Christmas? I was thinking a nice, big kitty bed for them to snuggle in.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nothing wrong with that! Better to get what you want, right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Amazon wish list is so cluttered with nail polish. It's scary in there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted one of those Pinterest-worthy libraries you see. I swear, I WILL build one in whatever house we buy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I hope you get it then! Yay for pretty dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yea! She knows my style and I'm not a big fashion person so I always appreciate the things she picks out. Chic yet practical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm going to be that person and keep it for myself ;) after all, it does say McKenzie on the necklace! Ha ha! I would love to have all three boys names put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My dear friend Kirsten because there is so much I want to say to her.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm assuming nothing. I'm usually the gift giver.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd like to gift this necklace to my long distance friend who lives in California.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Even though I'd be tempted to keep the necklace for myself (because it is darling), I'd give it to my sister, because she's such an amazing sister and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm hoping my husband will get me some earrings

    ReplyDelete
  28. I keep hinting to my parents that I want the new Kindle Fire HDX. Hopefully they take my non-subtle hints!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My hubby keeps hinting about my presents I am thinking he is giving me new boots.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My daughter, I think she would really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. My mother is giving me a handmade & hand quilted quilt. I picked it out early in the year & she has been working on it all spring & summer.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I tell people I want to be surprised, but most of them tell me what my gift is.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well you should give yourself something nice this year!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooo I love pretty jewelry! Hope you get some nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would give it to either my little sister or my great grandma, since they would enjoy it the most

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just usually make a list and anyone can have a look at it if they want. I love surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I think my daughter may be getting me Live Color Fully by Kate Spade

    ReplyDelete
  38. Van Cleef s perfume (First)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would give it to my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mine is mainly makeup because a friend of mine did a Sephora Makeover on me and I want everything she used! XD

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have know idea what I am getting for Christmas because I have not given anyone any suggestions until today. I use to always figure out what I was getting but not anymore. I do not worry about getting anything myself. I only want my children to be content with their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have no idea. It always a surprise and kept well hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I see a pair of boots coming from my partner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would give this to my daughter she would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would give this to my mom because she would really like it!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.