11.21.2014

12 Days of Giveaways Day 6: $25 Credit to Made in Neverland

12 Days of Giveaways Day 6: $25 Credit to Made in Neverland
For Day 6 of the 12 Days of Giveaways we have the absolutely lovely Kenzie who runs a lovely shop called Made in Neverland, and also blogs over at Hello Neverland!  This girl is crazy talented, and her stuff is all so lovely!

Kenzie from Made in Neverland


How do you usually celebrate the holidays?
We usually spend it traveling to various sides of the family. But this year, we get to host my parents and sister on Christmas Day--which means I get to be in charge of the slate of activities! I'm envisioning a big breakfast, Christmas movies, and an extended game of Pitch (if you've never played you HAVE to look it up... it's so much fun!).

Are you a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper? 
 If so, what are you planning to shop for those days this year?
I used to be, but the novelty wore off after a while. This year, my goal is to complete my entire shopping list with items that are either handmade or purchased from local stores. In fact, I've already got one item checked off--my husband and I made some infused olive oils for a relative!

What is your favorite holiday food?
Baklava. When I was a kid, my mom would buy me a whole tray as one of my Christmas gifts and I would nibble at it for ages. It's so yummy! A friend and I made some ourselves once in high school, but it's incredibly labor-intensive so I stick to the store-bought stuff these days.

What's at the top of your holiday wishlist this year?
Two things, actually: an external hard drive to store all my pictures on, and a weaving loom. I think the woven wall hanging trend is really beautiful, and I'm dying to make my own.

What inspires your creations at Made in Neverland?
Made in Neverland is stocked with gift and home decor items, which represents two things I think are incredibly valuable in life: being surrounded by beautiful things and loving on wonderful people. My work is meant to help people create environments that encourage, show gratitude to others, and generally craft a life that nurtures the soul and frees the imagination.

What keeps you motivated to create and sell your lovely items?
I know how satisfying it is to find the perfect decor piece or gift, and I think it's really exciting to get to be a part of that. Every time I ship off a new order I imagine the person opening the package, picking out the perfect place for their new piece, and standing back to admire the effect. Who wouldn't love that??

Just look at some of her beautiful items-click on the image to see the listing!

Little house and home embroidery hoop by Made in Neverland Create embroidered banner wall hanging by Made in Neverland Bee You encouraging message hand drawn moleskine notebook, unlined by Made in NeverlandMade in Neverland: Hand painted honeycomb pattern wood monogram wall decor Rustic tree slice chalkboard from Made in Neverland

Kenzie is giving one lucky winner $25 to spend on items at Made in Neverland!
Giveaway is open worldwide and ends 12/4/14 at 12AM.  
Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Don't forget to visit tomorrow to enter day 7 of the 12 Days of Giveaways!




7 comments:

  1. The only thing we do is put up a Christmas tree. I know, pretty boring lol. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made a Christmas tree out of bailing wire and wrapped lights around it. We hang that from the ceiling. And that's about it. All I care about is the "tree".

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sadly don't really decorate any more we have 7 cats (yes we (my mom and I) are the crazy cat ladies! lol) and the cats would ruin everything but I do put out pretty things in my beauty room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decorate my front door with a wreath, put up a Christmas Tree, and tack lights up *inside* my apartment, since there isn't much to decorate out front on our building complex. I decorate for me, not necessarily to show off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really depends on the mood to be honest. Growing up it was very traditional with the same ornaments year after year on the tree with a few new pieces here and there. After moving out going on my own having to downsize a bit for lack of funds and space it mostly came to little trinkets scattered here and there wreath on the door maybe some lights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We put up a tree, lights, potpourri in bowls, Christmas lights outside on our front bushes, and tinsel on the bannister of our stairway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use lots of fairy lights.. Mostly only fairy lights haha.. And a really simple christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.