It's day 11 of the 12 Days of Giveaways, and today's giveaway is brought to you by the lovely Karen from A Peek at Karen's World! Karen is awesome, and we've been bloggy friends for a while. Her blog posts are informative and typically very humorous, she's a great writer! Let's get to know her a bit!
How do you usually celebrate the holidays?
I split my time between my parents. I usually stay in town, although last year I ran off to Central America to volunteer over Christmas and New Years. Normally the holidays are kind of low-key but very festive and fun. Lots of food, games, and hanging out with the family.
Are you a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper?
If so, what are you planning to shop for those days this year?
I sometimes like to go out on Black Friday just to witness the madness, but I rarely buy anything. I'm going to do most of my shopping online and with small businesses this year.
What is your favorite holiday food?
TURKEY! I can't get enough of fresh, oven-roasted turkey.
What's at the top of your holiday wishlist this year?
Um...I can't say. It's sort of a secret...
Are you planning any awesome posts on your blog this holiday season?
All of my posts are awesome! :-) No, really, I don't have anything particularly planned, but since this is my first Christmas with my boyfriend and his kids, I want to make the whole season awesome.
What is our favorite thing about blogging?
The friendships, definitely.
Karen is giving one lucky winner a copy of the O Holy Night Christmas CD by Millennial Choirs & Orchestra & a $10 Starbucks Gift Card! Giveaway is open worldwide and ends 12/04/14 at 12AM.
Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions within the Rafflecopter.



Currently I am LOVING Baby its cold by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble
ReplyDeleteSlade - Merry Xmas Everybody
ReplyDeleteWhite Christmas -
ReplyDeleteBing Crosby
I really love "It came upon the midnight clear"
ReplyDeleteMary did you know?
ReplyDeleteO Holy Night....we went and saw Celtic Thunder last night and I wept as they sang this.
ReplyDeleteJoy to the World (first song I learned the alto part to)
ReplyDeleteIt Came Upon a Midnight Clear
ReplyDeleteI love "Carol of the Bells" by Trans Siberian Orchestra!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas-N*Sync
ReplyDeleteSanta baby!
ReplyDeleteThe one with Alvin and the Chimpmunks... OMG I love it too much.
ReplyDeleteCarol of the bells or O Holy Night! Thanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteJingle Bell Rock
ReplyDeleteWhite Christmas
ReplyDeleteI love The Twelve Days of Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh.. I think maybe Jingle Bell Rock or Santa Baby!
ReplyDeleteSilent Night
ReplyDeleteAdeste fideles...
ReplyDeleteJingle Bells
ReplyDeleteHave yourself a merry little Christmas
ReplyDeleteI love Noëlle the most :)
ReplyDeletesilver bells
ReplyDeleteJingle bells :)
ReplyDeleteClassic: O Holy Night. Pop: Merry Christmas Happy Holidays - N'Sync.
ReplyDeleteI love Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. It always seems to start the holiday mood for me.
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas Song is my favorite.
ReplyDeletehave yourself a merry little christmas
ReplyDeleteI love Silver & Gold from Rudolph!
ReplyDelete