11.16.2014

12 Days of Giveaways Day 1: Handmade Christmas Domino Necklace

12 Days of Giveaways Day 1: Handmade Christmas Domino Necklace

Today, to start off this fun holiday giveaway shindig, I want to introduce you to Pam from WiReD Boutique.  She is a brilliant and very sweet lady who is the brains and the talent behind this cute little shop filled with lovely jewelry.  Seriously, she runs it all by herself-what a rock star!  I asked her some questions so you could get to know her better-read on my friends!

Pam from WiReD Creations

How do you usually celebrate the holidays?
Decorations, decorations, and more decorations! We usually set up a Christmas tree around Thanksgiving along with all the extras. Meals are lavish (which is not usually the situation) with my favorite Longaberger poinsettia pottery.

Are you a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper?
I’m a fingers-do-the-walking type Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper. Actually, not so much those two days but much more around those days. I don’t do department *stores because I love the shopping experience and people in small shops and boutiques. It’s just so much more fulfilling!

What is your favorite holiday food?
Um, turkey! Definitely turkey! I’m not really a dessert person so give me another helping of turkey!

What's at the top of your holiday wishlist this year?
Jewelry, of course! But for my family (all boys) I try to find prints, posters, banners, and/or decor for my Duck Dynasty crew. Last year, I had an artist make a photo showing miniature fishing guys. It was very cool! Since I think my boys (20, 16 and 11) should smell nice, I get them some nice cologne, too.

What inspires your creations at WiReD Boutique?
I get inspiration from clothes, trends, celebrities, fabric or cards that I find, and beads and stones that I come across. Really I’m inspired by almost everything!

What keeps you motivated to continue on with your creations?
I love seeing the confidence and fun from customers that grab some recycled domino and scrabble tile jewelry! They just can’t believe their item began from a game piece. I love pushing the envelope!

WiReD Boutique has so many lovely items that I'm just infatuated with.  Just look! (Click on the photo to see listing!)

WiReD Boutique: Hummingbird Domino Pendant with Brass Ball Chain WiReD Boutique: Pink Fleur de lis Gemstone Domino Pendant with Black Beaded NecklaceWiReD Boutique: Beige Burlap Fabric Domino Pendant with Black Ribbon and Cord Necklace WiReD Boutique: Vintage Inspired Stars Pendant Necklace with Red Ball Chain

Aren't they lovely? Well Pamela is offering one lucky winner this beautiful Christmas Domino necklace!
Giveaway is open worldwide and ends 12/4/14 at 12AM.  
Entering below agrees to all Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter.

Christmas Domino Necklace from WiReD Boutique

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the 12 Days of Giveaways!

Check out this awesome holiday sponsor:

74 comments:

  1. I'm a well-prepared shopper. I prefer having the gift bought and wrapped 2 weeks before Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started my shopping in October but I will be running around at the last minute for those people who are hard to buy for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to start my shopping when school goes back. That way I'm finished by thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started a little. I have a ton saved in my amazon account though that I am waiting to use closer to Black Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do all my shopping on Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love giving hand made gifts so I start during the summer so that I have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a last minute shopper and I usually start thinking about shopping around this time but I am a procrastinator. Great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a last minute shopper but I usually start thinking about gifts on Black Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I start as soon as I A have extra cash and B find something that person would like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really put some thought into the gift, but truthfully, I never get started shopping until the last minute! I guess I like the pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to always be super organized, but in the last few years I've become one of those terrible last minute shoppers. It's because my families requests certain gifts from people so I don't need to hunt for ideas. I already know what I'm buying everyone so I put it off forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am always well prepared for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  13. I start shopping usually over the summer... around when I start school shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I start shopping during the summer months and all the way until the last minute, a little bit from each paycheck goes into gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already started my Holiday shopping about 2 weeks ago, but I still won't be ready as of Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I TRY TO B BUT USUALLY IM NOT AT ALL. I STARTED ABOUT 3 WKS AGO

    ReplyDelete
  17. My holiday shopping begins on Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am always well prepared. I do my shopping end November. But I still go to the shops for small Christmas themed gifts as Christmas aproaches.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got a few Christmas gifts - wasn't looking for gifts but saw things that some family members would like. I do most of my shopping the week or two before Christmas. I

    ReplyDelete
  20. It all depends! This year when I was on vacation I saw a few items for people so I got them to save. I like to try to get it done by at least early/mid Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a last minute person but I've already started this year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Since I get so busy with work at the end of the year, I have to start shopping early. I'm usually thinking about and beginning purchases in October, with the majority of my list being completed by the end of November.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I do not like last minute shopping so I prepare as early as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm such a last minute shopper. We usually get done Christmas eve.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I only have my husband to buy for and he always buys himself everything he wants. I try and plan ahead but usually end up figuring something out shortly before Christmas by picking something he hasn't already gone a bought!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I started my holiday shopping today (the earliest ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. It depends. Normally in November, but if I see something in like July that I love for someone, I have no problems buying and stashing it 'til Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I usually am well prepared, but this year we are moving to another state, and we are supposed to be closing on a house on December 23, so I have not even started buying the Christmas gifts!!!! It is super heck it in my home with all the packing for the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shopping is always hard for me. I never know what I want to get them. I basically forget everything they have hinted at and rush towards to the end to get them something.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I try to start around the end of March or so, but somehow end up not having it all ready til a couple days before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'll be purchasing gifts on Christmas Eve lol. Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm pretty last minute on buying gifts, sadly :/ I can never figure out what to buy in-laws and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  33. we usually shop before Christmas Day. good thing, the bazaars were near where we live.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i have handmade a lot of gifts for family this year which are ready to go....others we just do gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I don't do a lot in advance for the holidays unfortunately. I'm a procrastinator.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Not sure if you could say I am well prepared but I definitely start to think about Christmas presents right around with the Veteran Day sales hit.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am usually well prepared - almost always. And I am proud of that !
    I also keep some last minute unisex and across age gifts - just incase :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Xmas shop year round, usually start thinking about it in summer

    ReplyDelete
  39. i start doing some early but this year i am a bit behind

    ReplyDelete
  40. I try to be prepared and get everything done early on!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I try to be organised and usually start from September

    ReplyDelete
  42. I always say I'm going to start shopping early but it usually doesn't happen until the week before.

    ReplyDelete
  43. When it comes to be prepared for the holidays, I would rather be spontaneous... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely and cute giveaway !
    I've entered also to this... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  45. I do most of my shopping the weekend starting with Black Friday

    ReplyDelete
  46. I just buy when something catches my eye and it's a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm definitely a last minute shopper! Every year I tell myself to not procrastinate and every year I end up procrastinating. lol

    ReplyDelete
  48. I usually have my shopping done before Thanksgiving and pick up stocking stuffers after Thanksgiving up to the week before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm both, it all depends if something catches my eye

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am like a last minute now, but early I liked to plan everything beforehand.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I usually do shopping during last days, but this year I would like to buy something earlier and online from e-shops. Lubka

    ReplyDelete
  52. I start all year long. If I see something special I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I always do shopping during last days.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm gonna shop next week for Christmas. I usually won't get any gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Do it beginning of December

    ReplyDelete
  56. I usually have my shopping all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have just started and I'll probably be gathering last minute gifts the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tend to be a last minute shopper for christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm pretty much done with my shopping already!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Towards the end of November and right up to the 1st week of December pretty much sums it up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I shop for the holidays all year long, but it seems like I am still scrambling for a few last minute items.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am a little bit of both. I always end up having to run out the day before no matter how hard I try!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Normally, I start in September and try to be done by December 1st. But this year has been a little insane. I'm just now getting started...

    ReplyDelete
  64. I just find excuses to NOT give everyone presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I always do shopping during last days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I start shopping in October but I'm never finished always that something I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I am a last minute shopper, I always plan on doing a little here and there throughout the year but it never works out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I shop all year round!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.