11.25.2013

Til the Casket Drops {Musical Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! November is sponsored by me!   Read on to see details!

This week's song:
Til the Casket Drops
by ZZ Ward



It was the coldest night of the year
Snow covered street lamps and Belvedere
The moon was just a sliver, the light was fading
The war was on it's way, and we were waiting

You asked me how long I'd stay by your side
So I answered with only just one reply

Til the casket drops
Til my dying days
Til my heartbeat stops
Til my legs just break
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa
Til the casket drops

A house made out of glass will surely shatter
So we built a fortress, red bricks and ladders
The ground started shaking, the bombs were falling
We could have walked away, we had a warning

You asked me how long I'd stay by your side
So I answered with only just one reply

Til the casket drops
Til my dying days
Til my heartbeat stops
Til my legs just break
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa
Til the casket drops

So lay your burden down baby, lead me out the door
We can't escape this ricochet, I'm ready for this war
So lay your burden down baby, lead me out the door
We can't escape this ricochet, I'm ready for this war

Til the casket drops
Til my dying days
Til my heartbeat stops
Til my legs just break
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa
Til the casket drops

My friend Jon-Michael recommended ZZ Ward, so I went and bought her album (it's only like $5.99 for the whole thing!) and it's so good!  When I chose this song I didn't even know it had anything to do with Pretty Little Liars until I watched the video.  I really like her sound, and the sound of this song!

What are you listening to this week? Link Up!
It can be anything music related, but if you link up your post MUST contain the button or a link back!

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos



November's Musical Mondays Giveaway:
Happy November! Since this album is so fantastic, I'm going to give away one MP3 version of Prism by Katy Perry!  Open worldwide from 11/4/13 to 11/30/13.  Entering the Rafflecopter below agrees to the Terms inside.  THIS IS YOUR LAST WEEK TO ENTER! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway
xoxo Miss Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.