11.26.2013

I Think You Call Me Sexy


This weekend was another less-documented one for me.  Friday night I tortured myself with two and a half hours at the Mall (I hate it regularly, let alone during the holidays where you are battling a constant barrage of vendors begging you to try their samples long enough to real you in and try and sell you the most expensive hair straightener you've ever seen-and even though you like it and they're offering you 4 freebies with it, you can't bring yourself to spend $300 when you have one that will do at home.) In order to pick up some new bras, hair stuff, skin stuff, and a new pair of boots for the winter.  You know, the necessary stuff.

By the time I got home and the house was dark and lonely, I decided I didn't want to be in it anymore-and thankfully there was an invite from the neighbors downstairs to go down, get drunk, and play games.  It turned out to be really fun hanging out with them!

Saturday evening we went to a party over at our friend Tia's house.  It was a lot of fun, and you-know-who/my crush/Frank joined for a while before we went back to his house to watch the 50th Anniversary episode of Doctor Who, which was fantastic.  I figured it was the time to finally try out my Nerd Lacquer I Think You Call Me Sexy with a messy manicure.


The 50th Anniversary Special was fantastic.  Lots of flashbacks to old seasons, other doctors and characters, and a lot of nostalgia.  Getting to watch it with someone I adore was even better.  I honestly have no idea where this is going, or how exactly he feels about me (which is always scary) but I'm trying not to think about it too much (because it's impossible not to think about it at all) and just enjoy liking him.  Enjoy how smiley I get just because he texts to see how I am.  It's nice to enjoy things, even if it's hard to push worry out of your end-it's worth it to try.


How was your weekend?
Linking up with:
 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.