11.10.2013

Weekly Round-Up 11/10/13


♥ Ashlie Blake from Painting Bliss wrote a great post about your Christmas shopping called Careful Christmas Take the Pledge, and it's exactly how I feel about it!  Photo Source: Painting Bliss

A Peek at Karen's World is now taking nominations for her 3rd Annual Blog Awards! Go nominate your favorite bloggers and posts for the year! 

♥ I love seeing Jessica's Rental House Flips!  I love before and afters!  Photo Source: My Bag of Sunshine

♥ There was a post on Slashed Beauty about girls asking if they're pretty or ugly on YouTube.  I had no idea this was happening, and it makes me so very sad.  These girls are so incredibly young.  Much too young to be asking the world for validation on their looks.  It just goes to show what society is like these days, and I think we should make an effort to change this.  Photo Source: Slashed Beauty

♥ Danielle from A Writer in Love shared a fantastic recipe for Spinach and Artichoke Dip-and it looks so good!  I totally want to make this!  Photo Source: A Writer in Love


The Weekly Round-Up

Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!




No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.