11.06.2013

November Monthly Goals

Monthly Goals Linky Party


How it works:
The linky goes live on the first Wednesday of each month.
  1. Follow all three hosts: My So-Called ChaosA Peek at Karen's World, & Jenee Thompson
  2. Write up a post recapping previous goals & setting goals for the next month. The post needs to include the Monthly Goals button, use the code above!
  3. Link-up your Monthly Goals post in the linky below!
  4. Visit other blogs in the linky to show support!
October Recap
  • Dine out less.  This will help save money and lose weight. - SUCCESS (Though needs to be more)
  • Start exercising a few times a week, even if it's just a long lunch walk! - SUCCESS! (Also needs more)
  • Join Weight Watchers online again. - SUCCESS
  • Write more in the New Blogger Series. - FAIL.  I'll do more soon, promise.
  • Start my new blogging series I've been thinking of. - FAIL.  Hopefully soon!
  • Finally get my art scanned into the computer so I can make prints. - FAIL. My scanner sucks.
  • List some digital art prints in my shop. - FAIL.
  • Get more advertisers for my Holiday Hot List and get it ready to go by Nov. 1st! -SUCCESS!
  • Finish the Between Boyfriends Book and The Ocean at the End of the Lane. - FAIL.
  • Send amazing packages for Swapoween (Sign-ups are now open!) & The Falling into Fall Swap. - SUCCESS!
  • Make more sugar skulls. - SUCCESS! 
All in all, while there were a lot of Fails up there for October, it was a crazy busy month and I am super glad of what I did get done!  Also I lost  3.5lbs total (which it were more, but hey there's that at least!) and started being more active.  I also picked up hula hooping again! 


November Goals
  • Write more in the New Blogger Series.
  • Start my new blogging series I've been thinking of.
  • List some digital art prints in my shop.
  • Finish the Between Boyfriends Book and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
  • Hula Hoop a lot more-a few times a week!
  • Continue taking little walks on breaks with Shawn.
  • Continue sticking with Weight Watchers.
  • Reconnect with some friends I don't see often.
  • Connect with a new possible love interest.
  • Lean a little more patience and stop trying to control things-just enjoy the ride!
  • Participate in the Guest Post Swap going on at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
  • Start getting all of my Christmas planning/shopping out of the way so I don't rush this year!
What are your goals for November?
Join us!  We'd love to have you!  Please comment after linking up!



No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.