11.24.2013

The Weekly Round-Up

♥ This recipe for Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies from Gal on a Mission look festive and delicious!  I'm sure they'll put you in the mood for the holidays!  Photo Source:  Gal on a Mission

♥ Voting is now open over at the 2013 Blog Awards from A Peek at Karen's World, and I"m even nominated for a few!  So are some of you!  GO see and vote!

♥ These DIY Recycled Sweater Pillow Covers from Wonder Forest are cute!  Photo Source: Wonder Forest

♥ I had this once at Serendipity in Vegas, it was delicious!  I was so excited to find an awesome recipe for Frozen Hot Chocolate from Two Thirds Hazel!  Photo Source: Two Thirds Hazel

The Weekly Round-Up

Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!



No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.