11.05.2013

Let's Do the Time Warp Again {Halloween 2013}

I don't think that song has left my head for days... I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming about it too, seeing as I wake up several times throughout the night singing it, and the minute I'm in the shower in the mornings it's back blaring loudly in my head.  Doesn't make me love it any less... but still...

This weekend was my big Halloween party, and I was not disappointed.  It was so much fun and the friends who came out were such a blast! There was good music, good booze, and a really great time. I got much too drunk... drunk enough that I don't remember a lot of the photos that were taken (that's partially because Courtney took my camera over so I didn't take them lol!) or where all the bruises on my legs came from.  I don't usually forget things when I drink at all, but to be fair I almost always forget bruises when I'm sober too.  I do remember getting bumped into, losing my balance, and falling on Ken hard enough that he dumped his entire glass of booze on my head.  That's fun.  lol

Halloween 2013: Werefox and KittyHalloween 2013: Miss Angie the KittyHalloween 2013: Julie the WerefoxHalloween 2013: Creepy BunnyHalloween 2013Halloween 2013: PirateHalloween 2013: Gay Cop
Halloween 2013: Regular Dude and SkunkHalloween 2013: Hottie SWAT GirlsHalloween 2013: A little bit country
Halloween 2013: Sugar SkullsHalloween 2013: Hot SkunkHalloween 2013: Skeleton
Halloween 2013: Mike and HeatherHalloween 2013: Sexy Pope and the SnakeHalloween 2013: DrunkHalloween 2013: Drunk Hugs
Halloween 2013: DrunkHalloween 2013: DrunkHalloween 2013: DrunkHalloween 2013: Doctor Frank-N-FurterHalloween 2013Halloween 2013
Halloween 2013

In other happenings this weekend, Friday night Josh and Ken went on a man date to see a play, and I got to join them for dinner, which was a lot of fun! 

Man DateMan Date

Also on the actual Halloween night we hung out with our neighbors a bit, who were having fun scaring little kids trick or treating on our street.

Halloween 2013: Scaring Trick Or Treaters

How was your Halloween?


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.