What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us. Along with talking about music, I host a month-long music related giveaway sponsored by wonderful people! (If you'd like to sponsor a month email me) and this month's giveaway is for a CD from The Long Holidays sponsored by MagicCatJenny and a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
This week's song:
Sweater Weather
by The Neighbourhood
All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours, you and those little high waisted shorts, oh
She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing I wouldn't want to tell you about, no
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
I may just take your breath away, I don't mind there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides your mind, so move to a place so far away
The goosebumps start to raise the minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face, put my finger on your tongue because you love the taste, yeah
These hearts adore everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour
Coming down
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing I wouldn't want to tell you about, no
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa... Whoa...
Whoa, whoa... Whoa whoa...
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
This week's song:
Sweater Weather
by The Neighbourhood
All I am is a man, I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours, you and those little high waisted shorts, oh
She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing I wouldn't want to tell you about, no
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
I may just take your breath away, I don't mind there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides your mind, so move to a place so far away
The goosebumps start to raise the minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face, put my finger on your tongue because you love the taste, yeah
These hearts adore everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm, outside it starts to pour
Coming down
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing I wouldn't want to tell you about, no
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
Whoa, whoa... Whoa...
Whoa, whoa... Whoa whoa...
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's too cold for you here and now
So let me hold you both your hands in the holes of my sweater
I just heard this on the radio the other day and thought it was such a fun song (though I think Ricki Jill may have shared it at one point! Oh she did)-so I'm sharing it! Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to scroll down and enter the giveaway!
Now what are you listening to this week?
Don't forget to grab the button if you're linking up a music selection!

Enter to win an EP from The Long Holidays!
This giveaway will run from 6/3/13 to 6/26/13 and is open worldwide. See Rafflecopter for full terms/conditions. Entries will be verified-please be honest.
I am in love with this song.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me happy clear down to my bones ♥
http://youtu.be/ZFUQIxZ53zw
I always find new-to-me music here. Love visiting your site and link-up :)
ReplyDeleteI love this song so much. It might be my favorite song on Alt Nation this year. Happy you posted it! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting. I'm linking up a "rap" by an octogenarian. ;P
(We didn't listen to much music at all over the weekend...we were busy outrunning rain and storms!)
xo,
RJ
really like this song it was new to me but really enjoyes it thank you
ReplyDeleteThe first itme I have heard this song and I like it thanks
ReplyDeleteI like 'in all honesty'
ReplyDelete